Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a high iq is a curse

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
Studies have shown that individuals with autism and AD/HD are more likely to have higher IQs than the general population, and many highly intelligent individuals display traits that are associated with these conditions, such as intense focus, sensory sensitivities, and difficulty with social communication.

I think being high iq is an Incel trait. nothing makes a woman’s pussy dryer then a high iq neurodivergent man. It gets too a point where you become neurodivergent and can’t communicate with people normally. High iq people think too abstractly and thats my issue. When I was 12 my mom had me do a professional iq test and I had a 118iq. I was also diagnosed with ADD. I’m assuming my iq is higher now since I’m in my 30s. I’m terrible at writing and conveying my thoughts. But I’m great at reading and comprehension.

shut the fuck up nigga

im dumb as shit and an incel

also autistic as shit

womxn love the smart nerdy guys there's a market for that kind of guy

IM RETARDED!!! AND INCELL!!! WORST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS

That's why I drink to make myself dumber
full

most autists are low iq wdym?

most autists are low iq wdym?
When Albert Einstein was growing up his class mates thought he was retarded. That’s the problem with having a high iq it gets confused with autism people with a high iq have a hard time communicating with npcs

Here we go again

I think high IQ people would be moneymaxxing and careermaxxing instead of posting here routinely on a regular basis. This forum is mostly for complaining and venting, while higher IQ individuals would rather spend their time in more productive ways.

I think high IQ people would be moneymaxxing and careermaxxing instead of posting here routinely on a regular basis. This forum is mostly for complaining and venting, while higher IQ individuals would rather spend their time in more productive ways.
High iq doesn’t mean you automatically make a ton of money. Ted k probably had a 150iq and he wanted to live in a shed in the woods. Hell by the dash board lives in his van with 200k in debt

High iq doesn’t mean you automatically make a ton of money. Ted k probably had a 150iq and he wanted to live in a shed in the woods. Hell by the dash board lives in his van with 200k in debt
Ted k had a 168 iq

Ted went out and built his own home off the grid, he's still way more productive than anyone here. Didn't hell by the dashboard work at a physics lab?

Ted went out and built his own home off the grid, he's still way more productive than anyone here. Didn't hell by the dashboard work at a physics lab?
Yeah but you were saying high iq people are moneymaxxing. that’s not true. Once you start getting over 120iq territory. Some turn into alcoholics , drug abuses because they can’t cope with having a high iq because they can’t communicate with other people properly they turn into hermits

shut the fuck up nigga

im dumb as shit and an incel

also autistic as shit

womxn love the smart nerdy guys there's a market for that kind of guy

IM RETARDED!!! AND INCELL!!! WORST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS
They only like nerdy guys who are good looking. If you are an ugly nerd with no social skills they don't want anything to do with you

I can manipulate normies online with my high iq. Not a curse.

Yeah but you were saying high iq people are moneymaxxing. that’s not true. Once you start getting over 120iq territory. Some turn into alcoholics , drug abuses because they can’t cope with having a high iq because they can’t communicate with other people properly they turn into hermits
I thought they would rather do that than posting here.

When Albert Einstein was growing up his class mates thought he was retarded. That’s the problem with having a high iq it gets confused with autism people with a high iq have a hard time communicating with npcs
Einstain? That fraud?

yeah fr this nigga made this thread to brag about his triple digit IQ

IM A RETARD AND INCEL AND AUTISTIC ITS ovER FOR ME!!!!!!
I thought they would rather do that than posting here.
There has been plenty of studies that show people over the average IQ threshold don't have sex. Some studies l, like this one https://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php, show that whole people below an IQ of 65 will have trouble finding a sexual partner, a person who's IQ is just above 110 will also lack sex. 110 isn't Even a full standard deviation (15 points) above the mean IQ which is 100. This literally means men who are borderline retarded have a better chance at getting laid that anyone with superior intelligence and beyond. And if you look at the world around us it makes sense.