Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a foot fetish is a curse when you’re a locally undesired male.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, having a foot fetish is a curse when you’re a locally undesired male and my foot fetish is so fucking severe to the point where I’m more interested in having sex with female feet than a vagina and if I had a choice on whether to have sex with local female feet for the rest of my life or a local female vagina, I would choose local female feet.

Fuck, man, I just want a woman to give me a footjob or a hand job while she has her feet shoved in my face but all this is out of my reach so I just want this foot urge fucked right off since I’m unable to act on my foot urges and men that get to have sex with female feet are so privileged because I have to live with this foot fetish sexually torturing me for eternity. It’s really fucking over so embracing the pain is all I can do at this point.

8cc65xyr9m221

Even if you didnt have this fetish, you wouldve still had a terrible life like you do now. No real difference.

Even if you didnt have this fetish, you wouldve still had a terrible life like you do now. No real difference.
Yeah but if I get the chance to meet up with a woman, I don’t know how to go about asking for a footjob.
It's a curse always. Feet are fucking disgusting.
I need to be put to temporary sleep and get painlessly castrated since my balls don’t think so.

Yeah but if I get the chance to meet up with a woman, I don’t know how to go about asking for a footjob.
If she's attracted to you it will be fine. Women are into weirdest shit and the more depraved fetish the more it turns them on.

I tried to find women to drink their blood once and many were interested in letting me do that. Of course I did not use my real picture but you get the point.

I also have foot fetish (among many others) and it's so sad i will never be able to do anything about it

It really is a curse.

If she's attracted to you it will be fine. Women are into weirdest shit and the more depraved fetish the more it turns them on.

I tried to find women to drink their blood once and many were interested in letting me do that. Of course I did not use my real picture but you get the point.
its over for vampirecels

I think it’s one of the best fetishes to have because you actually get to see uncovered Stacy tier feet at times. If you have a tit fetish it’s not like she will ever show you her tits. But yeah brutal when you see cute feet and just want her to shove them down your throat.

it's a total disaster because a beta male is already on thin ice, with regard to having enough status relative to the female, and liking feet is perceived as very low status

to be honest there's also some joo interference going on I think, because anal is seen as infinitely better than feet, when it's the other way around, this is probably because of fags and globohomo