Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else go down the MGTOW/incel-paypig-cuckold pipeline?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/paypigsupportgroup/comments/1b0qg0g/anyone_else_go_down_the_mgtowincelpaypigcuckold/

I am currently in a third-wheel financial cuckold arrangement with a younger married couple. The wife has the exact type of feet I like - large with extremely long toes. To top it off, the husband has a foot fetish so he is basically living my dream. I live vicariously through him and enjoy funding their sex life purchases like condoms and lube. I’ve turned my empty jealousy into constructive jealousy.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This gotta be larp :feelskek:

God

What the fuck.
What soy does to a mfer.

either cuck or die alone

There's cuckit living up to its name again

This guy should seriously kill himself

To be frank, a shotgun would be too fair/nice for this world: We deserve to be fucking incinerated in a 9000 degree oven.
Can do bro! One CME coming right up!

It's funny, technically, the husband is the cuckold. In these scenarios, it's usually the subpar husband allowing some outside stud to fuck his wife.

In this case, it sounds like the husband found some old, rich weirdo into voyeurism to pay the bills.

"Constructive jealousy"? What's constructive about any of that? What a pathetic faggot.

No matter what, I am not and never will be this pathetic cuck faggot, and that brings a smile to my face:feelsaww::).

Kek, this has to be satire!