Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point in having a oneitis?

F

flatmoon

Greycel
I don't get why some people choose to actively be cucked and see their only female link to be with other people other than them. Is it a cuck fetish thing? Or like a last ditch effort to ascend from pity sex? I don't get it, and I especially don't get sticking around if they're in a relationship.

fap fantasies

There's none

Emotions are hard to control

having a oneitis is not a choice, its not something you can help. its basically a cancer jfl

Emotions are hard to control
i guess to a extent, but more like why put yourself through more pain if you know chad is chosen at the end? Is it a fakecel trait to have a oneitis or more so that we are so deprived of women that we will take any interaction no matter what?

having a oneitis is not a choice, its not something you can help. its basically a cancer jfl
Pathetic, of course its a choice. This site is just full of weak twinks

i guess to a extent, but more like why put yourself through more pain if you know chad is chosen at the end? Is it a fakecel trait to have a oneitis or more so that we are so deprived of women that we will take any interaction no matter what?
You see some people love others than themselves

You get lonely and fantasize about being with her and it gives you some dopamine

Pathetic, of course its a choice. This site is just full of weak twinks
how would being in love with a particular girl be a choice? you can accept it and give up and tell yourself itll never happen but it doesnt stop the feelings

Its consequence of not being really blackpilled

“Every female is slut except my dream princess she is perfect”

how would being in love with a particular girl be a choice? you can accept it and give up and tell yourself itll never happen but it doesnt stop the feelings
If you still believe in muh love then you're not blackpilled, GrAY. With your avi I question you anyway. Grow up, how old are you...

I never understood having one it's so cucked, the bitch doesn't even know if you exist.

If you still believe in muh love then you're not blackpilled, GrAY. With your avi I question you anyway. Grow up, how old are you...
22 retard. you just are not getting it. the girl i had a crush on all through highschool still leeches in my mind even though I havent crossed her mind in over 4 years when she last saw me. i wish it werent like this and im not obviously still trying to get with her, but you cant help but think about her. its practically a mental disorder

22 retard. you just are not getting it. the girl i had a crush on all through highschool still leeches in my mind even though I havent crossed her mind in over 4 years when she last saw me. i wish it werent like this and im not obviously still trying to get with her, but you cant help but think about her. its practically a mental disorder
Dnr, not interested in your excuses for being pathetic. Go talk with the rest of the other muh oneitis cucks here

@Pancakecel I ain't been nothing but honest with you. No need to put words in my mouth.

@Pancakecel I ain't been nothing but honest with you. No need to put words in my mouth.
I dont care what you say, having a oneitis is cucked.

No point. Just don't have one.

men from a young age have been shown these romantic love movies where everything is like paradise so they imagine having that with whatever girl in their environment they find cute.

You dont choose who you are attracted to

You sound like a little kid. Do you think you own the truth or something?

You sound like a little kid for still having a muh oneitis/ crush. Grow up