Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a female shaped face sealed it for me

H

human_garbage

Banned
-
Chads have faces that look like lanterns, parallel sides. Mine tapers to a smaller chin like a girl. I've been asked out by men in the past.

That small detail made me invisible to women in any sexual way. Add a fucked up religious upbringing and some aspergers - Now I dream of the rope and sweet release more than jerking off.

Apparently this is a very common problem among this community. Nevertheless, welcome brother.

Having a massive bulbous nose sealed it for me.

Chads have faces that look like lanterns, parallel sides. Mine tapers to a smaller chin like a girl. I've been asked out by men in the past.

That small detail made me invisible to women in any sexual way. Add a fucked up religious upbringing and some aspergers - Now I dream of the rope and sweet release more than jerking off.
You can always go down the trap route...

I have a the same tapered feminine jaw, it’s over

If you can grow a beard, do it.

half the board is going to start trapping up at this point if something isnt done about this

Attachments

• 1523247385372.png
    1523247385372.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 101
Most guys don't have lantern jaws but having a feminine face shape is DEATH.

having the height of a tween white girl sealed the deal for me

Time to trannymaxx,then call anyone who won't fuck u a bigot.

Add 6.5 inches zygo width tapering into that recessed chin with curved inwards jaw + bloating and you get my extreme heart shaped face

I have female shaped ass and thighs. :what: