Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having a brother = fakecel

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Having a brother = fakecel?

• Yes, having a brother = fakecel.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No, having a brother does not = fakecel.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am an only child, I wish I had a brother to support me, we could have pushed one another and perhaps I would have overcame some of my genetic flaws, and been laid by a foid.

Older brother - he can introduce you to crucial people that can help you become popular. He’s protection. Hopefully, he could give you advice.

Younger brother - as an only child, I wish I had a younger brother the most - because he would be my anchor to the younger generation. Need an excuse to creep young foids at the local school - use your little brother.

Having a brothER = fakecel

If you have multiple brothERs and you claim to be an incel - rope, you are wasting Elon Musk’s oxygen.

View: https://youtu.be/t0prcHQ267Y?feature=shared

This is a retarded thread, even for you. Nice cope.

Seeing both of my younger brothers get girlfriends makes me even more depressed and angry. It is not as glamorous as you think, aka not at fucking all

another schizo thread from the californian warrior

Having a sibling isnt like this for everyone. Only in rare cases ive seen siblings that act like this towards they're brothers. Most siblings are just annoyed by the presence of a younger brother and wont care about you as much as you think they will.

It all comes down to how you're raised by your parents and how your parents you and your bros relationship during the early years.

In conclusion, this is a massive cope.

My brother went to another school so he couldn't help create connections for me. Even if he did, how many people want to hang out with their friends brother? Most of his friends were/are in band and play dnd and magic the gathering, I don't think it would've helped much.

Competition, comparison and stress. That's what you get when u have a brother.