Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting having 0 friends is awful

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i hate being fucking alone all day, i need real friends
at least friends make for a good cope

welp, find someone who shrewdly needs you for whatever reason, you can still hang out with them from time to time

more normies than you think have this and nothing else

welp, find someone who shrewdly needs you for whatever reason, you can still hang out with them from time to time

more normies than you think have this and nothing else

i tried to come in contact with old friends but they block me outright or hardly respond to my messages. i can somewhat understand this because they are trying to ascend and i might interfere with that process. some are just assholes

i tried to come in contact with old friends but they block me outright or hardly respond to my messages. i can somewhat understand this because they are trying to ascend and i might interfere with that process. some are just assholes

i know dude, my old shithead friends used any excuse to put themselves above me like 'hur hur i play billiards with my maths teacher while u barely passed the class' like who the fuck cares
the only new friend i made was through work/business connections

I had plenty of friends till late teen.
Do you know what you miss ? Nothing.
It's some exaggerate shit.

No Friends, 50% of the users here have no friends. Friends are fake anyway, for incels its just being used and abused. Being a incel doesnt just mean no sex and no relationships it also means you are a social outcast. Having friends as a Incel is just going to lead to trouble. To have a friend means you trust someone, I have learnt that you can truly trust no one but yourself.

Incels need friends or else we will go crazy

welcome to the club.

friends are cope.

what most incels need is a girlfriend.

No Friends, 50% of the users here have no friends. Friends are fake anyway, for incels its just being used and abused. Being a incel doesnt just mean no sex and no relationships it also means you are a social outcast. Having friends as a Incel is just going to lead to trouble. To have a friend means you trust someone, I have learnt that you can truly trust no one but yourself.
Wizard powers
welcome to the club.

friends are cope.

what most incels need is a girlfriend.

I have a fair amount of friends
It's just a cope tbh lol
Even a GF won't fix my problems cause i know i'll have acquired her from betabuxxing and i'd know that she's been pumped and dumped by chads already.

i hate being fucking alone all day, i need real friends
at least friends make for a good cope

I'll give you some real advice. Real friends are great but it is very hard to make real friends. Most people care about themselves or their immediate self-interests only. Most friends just use you in some way and will dismiss you when you are not needed. Personally, I think it is better to get a dog.

Believe it or not the people who are posting in this forum are more likely your friends than people you will meet in real life. People here give you advice and support without any conditions. Just try finding that in real life. You probably won't get the support or the advice, let alone both together.

Girlfriend >>>>>>>>>>>>> friends

I don't really enjoy being around other people, as it always seems to devolve into figurative dick measuring contests. The patterns which govern most forms of interaction are fairly detestable to me, which is why I prefer online forms of communication. While I still want a gf, that's the only desire for any type of physical interaction that I actually still possess.

Hopefully it will go away, but I doubt it.

It's hard to form a relationship when you are disgusted with the world around you. It's hard to form a friendship when you realize that almost all of your problems come from dealing with people and foids.

People say the past was shit for incels, but at least you could be bros with the lepers, cripples and blind like Jesus.

I don't really enjoy being around other people, as it always seems to devolve into figurative dick measuring contests.

Agreed. Unfortunately a lot of people are like this since it's in a man's nature to be competitive. I just want to chill out and relax, not be constantly having to prove my dick is bigger than the other guy's.

When I'm with other people I always feel like an inferior subhuman and it makes me really depressed , because they have incredible lives that I will never have , so I prefer to be alone.

I find having friends quite pointless actually, all I do with them is talk and I still find that hard because I am too blackpilled, they talk about university and women and all I do is lay in my bed 24 hours a day

Agreed. Unfortunately a lot of people are like this since it's in a man's nature to be competitive. I just want to chill out and relax, not be constantly having to prove my dick is bigger than the other guy's.
Same

I can’t stand being around normies tbh, let alone friend them.

Men need pussy not other men.