Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: feeling sad when seeing friend groups

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
whenever I see large groups of friends laughing and being happy I get really sad and sometimes even angry. I'm missing out on having good memories with friends and just in my room all the time apart from school. I hate my life.

I have had to leave my favorite coffee shop in tears more then once because of this.

Every time I pass past a group of people and they laugh, I get ptsd because of all the times I've been mocked.

everyone else my age is going out with their friends and having fun while im rotting in my room

Every time I pass past a group of people and they laugh, I get ptsd because of all the times I've been mocked.
I can relate. Normies have literally yelled mean things at me before just for walking past them. They literally want us to rope.

Today I sat next to a couple in the bus and I kept hearing them laughing and giggling about different stuff. It made me wanna kill myself. The guy oddly reassembled TzarBombah too

Today I sat next to a couple in the bus and I kept hearing them laughing and giggling about different stuff. It made me wanna kill myself. The guy oddly reassembled TzarBombah too
that's really sad :feelsbadman:

I agree, it's a reminder of everything I missed out on.
I wish I was neurotypical, I think even if I am too ugly for relationships I could've atleast had friends if I was NT.

I wish I was neurotypical, I think even if I am too ugly for relationships I could've atleast had friends if I was NT.
same. at least if I was neurotypical I could at least have a friend.

Last edited:
I have had to leave my favorite coffee shop in tears more then once because of this.
Yeah this is happening to me too. Also I got into an argument with the owner. Oh well all good things come to an end and I'm hanging up on the place

damn that sucks. it makes me feel like shit too
I usually sit by a bar facing a wall sized window to avoid seeing it as much as possible, but sometimes they sit around you and see all the happiness you will never ever have, well.
Yeah this is happening to me too. Also I got into an argument with the owner. Oh well all good things come to an end and I'm hanging up on the place

The owner is a good person, I get along with her as much as possible for a retart sperg like me can get along with anybody. The baristas are usually the only people I talk to on weekends. A nice place to read.

The mogging is too brutal, thats why i dont go outside anymore

I get angry and want to slaughter them all (in video game).

whenever I see large groups of friends laughing and being happy I get really sad and sometimes even angry. I'm missing out on having good memories with friends and just in my room all the time apart from school. I hate my life.

Yes:cryfeels: