Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Haven't you noticed that there are a sizeable number of IT users who post a lot then suddenly leave?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I just noticed this as a trope.

Almost every month when I decide to check IT, there's always someone who regularly posts there who suddenly goes missing, and then there's a new guy spamming it up, next month he's gone, and rinse and repeat.

I noticed a new guy on IT today who only has 13 days on Reddit and already has 7k karma just from spamming that cesspool up with anti-incel hogwash. I bet it's only a matter of time until he disappears, too.

This whole thing is suspicious. Back when I was on smaller subreddits, I would see active posters doing their thing for at least a year. I feel like this is all the work of either one person with absolutely no life, or it's some kind of government operation.

What are you guys' hypotheses?

Alfred something or whatever is a loyal cuckold. He has been around for 2 years or more.

There was this cuck called Mountaindrifter who was active a lot on IT, claimed he was working for the FBI then disappeared by deleting his account. I wonder where that tool went
I remember that guy.
Alfred something or whatever is a loyal cuckold. He has been around for 2 years or more.
There are some people like him on that sub who have been around for a long time, though they are very few in number.

There was this cuck called Mountaindrifter who was active a lot on IT, claimed he was working for the FBI then disappeared by deleting his account. I wonder where that tool went
Yeah, he had a bunch of .is users on a list with the goal of arresting us all, AdvocateDoggy, PrincessKitty were in on the whole scheme too, then he just vanished

Suspicious in what way? Do you think it's the same guy making all the posts?

basically low tier normies and incels bashing other incels

I just noticed this as a trope.

Almost every month when I decide to check IT, there's always someone who regularly posts there who suddenly goes missing, and then there's a new guy spamming it up, next month he's gone, and rinse and repeat.

I noticed a new guy on IT today who only has 13 days on Reddit and already has 7k karma just from spamming that cesspool up with anti-incel hogwash. I bet it's only a matter of time until he disappears, too.

This whole thing is suspicious. Back when I was on smaller subreddits, I would see active posters doing their thing for at least a year. I feel like this is all the work of either one person with absolutely no life, or it's some kind of government operation.

What are you guys' hypotheses?
Yes

Suspicious in what way? Do you think it's the same guy making all the posts?
I think it very well could be. New account makes a shit ton of posts on IT for a whole month or two, after that month or two the account is either deleted or suspended, then a new one comes along.

I don't care about shitty reddit drama.

People who don't give a fuck about IT on this forum will ascend with a 11/10 stacy

I don’t follow what they do

I think it's an easy way to farm karma on soyit

Maybe its bc IT are trannies who, at some point in their lives, all join the other 41%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back