Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Haven't you noticed that there are a sizeable number of IT users who post a lot then suddenly leave?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
94d 9h 37m
I just noticed this as a trope.

Almost every month when I decide to check IT, there's always someone who regularly posts there who suddenly goes missing, and then there's a new guy spamming it up, next month he's gone, and rinse and repeat.

I noticed a new guy on IT today who only has 13 days on Reddit and already has 7k karma just from spamming that cesspool up with anti-incel hogwash. I bet it's only a matter of time until he disappears, too.

This whole thing is suspicious. Back when I was on smaller subreddits, I would see active posters doing their thing for at least a year. I feel like this is all the work of either one person with absolutely no life, or it's some kind of government operation.

What are you guys' hypotheses?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
33d 58m
There was this cuck called Mountaindrifter who was active a lot on IT, claimed he was working for the FBI then disappeared by deleting his account. I wonder where that tool went

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
341d 7h 6m
Alfred something or whatever is a loyal cuckold. He has been around for 2 years or more.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
94d 9h 37m
There was this cuck called Mountaindrifter who was active a lot on IT, claimed he was working for the FBI then disappeared by deleting his account. I wonder where that tool went
I remember that guy.
Alfred something or whatever is a loyal cuckold. He has been around for 2 years or more.
There are some people like him on that sub who have been around for a long time, though they are very few in number.

Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
37d 1h 8m
Yeah, he had a bunch of .is users on a list with the goal of arresting us all, AdvocateDoggy, PrincessKitty were in on the whole scheme too, then he just vanished

Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
37d 1h 8m
Suspicious in what way? Do you think it's the same guy making all the posts?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
33d 58m
I remember that guy.

There are some people like him on that sub who have been around for a long time, though they are very few in number.
I hypothesise this :

Some of the top IT users that aren't foids are actually infiltrators from here that are just coping hard because it's too brutal for them.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
basically low tier normies and incels bashing other incels

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

A Ghost in Istanbul
★★★★★
62d 7h 27m
I just noticed this as a trope.

Almost every month when I decide to check IT, there's always someone who regularly posts there who suddenly goes missing, and then there's a new guy spamming it up, next month he's gone, and rinse and repeat.

I noticed a new guy on IT today who only has 13 days on Reddit and already has 7k karma just from spamming that cesspool up with anti-incel hogwash. I bet it's only a matter of time until he disappears, too.

This whole thing is suspicious. Back when I was on smaller subreddits, I would see active posters doing their thing for at least a year. I feel like this is all the work of either one person with absolutely no life, or it's some kind of government operation.

What are you guys' hypotheses?
Yes

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
94d 9h 37m
Suspicious in what way? Do you think it's the same guy making all the posts?
I think it very well could be. New account makes a shit ton of posts on IT for a whole month or two, after that month or two the account is either deleted or suspended, then a new one comes along.

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Les Legions Noires
★★★★★
20d 17h 42m
I don't care about shitty reddit drama.

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

a genetic disease.
★★
23d 19h 40m
People who don't give a fuck about IT on this forum will ascend with a 11/10 stacy

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
94d 9h 37m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 13h 6m
I don’t follow what they do

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
9d 19h 35m
I think it's an easy way to farm karma on soyit

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Train
★★★★★
227d 4h 54m
Maybe its bc IT are trannies who, at some point in their lives, all join the other 41%