Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Haven't watched joker yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I just don't rlly feel motivated to watch it. Ppl have said it's not as good as ppl say it is but dunno if that's true and I dunno y but I only like watching films if they are the very very best like American psycho wolf of wall Street Goodfellas, etc

What the fuck are you waiting for

At least watch the highlights, they should be on YouTube.

It's a dope movie tbh

They're normalfags.

It's the highest grossing R rated movie. It's not normalfags. It struck a chord with them. If only the normies could see how much we share with Arthur, they would consider themselves incels over night....

It's the highest grossing R rated movie. It's not normalfags. It struck a chord with them. If only the normies could see how much we share with Arthur, they would consider themselves incels over night....
It's really only because it's about Joker, if this movie was about a character that wasn't Joker it wouldn't be grossing.

It's really only because it's about Joker, if this movie was about a character that wasn't Joker it wouldn't be grossing.

Valid point. But my point still stands. Inceldom will affect all normies sooner or later. The reception and reviews to the Joker was a signal pointing to that direction.

I'll only watch it if its on DVD. Fuck going to normtard theaters.