Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haven't talked to anyone in months

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Apart from unfulfilling online interactions and asking my mum what's for dinner, I've had 0 interaction with anyone. Not even cashiers since we use self serve all the time now.

I know some of you have been in this situation longer but it really hurts man, I wish I had school to go to or work but I have none of that. It hurts so much not interacting with anyone, almost makes me wish I was a wage slave.

Yeah, it may be bad for you, however, just imagine what @Animecel2D has to go through given his neurotypical social-seeking brain wiring.

Yeah, it may be bad for you, however, just imagine what @Animecel2D has to go through given his neurotypical social-seeking brain wiring.
I know, man.

It's fucking agonizing man. Everyday I have to go through this.

Apart from unfulfilling online interactions and asking my mum what's for dinner, I've had 0 interaction with anyone. Not even cashiers since we use self serve all the time now.

I know some of you have been in this situation longer but it really hurts man, I wish I had school to go to or work but I have none of that. It hurts so much not interacting with anyone, almost makes me wish I was a wage slave.
Brutal

Same here. I haven’t actually properly interacted with anyone irl