Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven't slept in 30 hours and counting...

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Going ting tong boyos.

Couldn't sleep last night when I tried at 6am so ended up getting out of bed and rotting at my PC.. well hours passed and now I have been up 30 hours.

My sleep will be comfy tonight.

There's a challenge on this forum for those who try to rest as few as possible :feelsYall:

After a few days you become some kind of zombie :feelshaha:

It’s almost 7am here and I still can’t get to sleep

maybe i’ll just give up trying

sleep deprived 42 hours checking in

I haven't slept last night and it's 11pm. Gonna see when I woke up to see how long I have been awake.

38 hours was my max , you will dream hard and halucinate propably at 50 hours

Okay I checked. Haven't slept for 31 hours and counting. Won't be sleeping until for at least five hours or so.

It’s almost 7am here and I still can’t get to sleep

maybe i’ll just give up trying
Okay I checked. Haven't slept for 31 hours and counting. Won't be sleeping until for at least five hours or so.
Going ting tong boyos.

Couldn't sleep last night when I tried at 6am so ended up getting out of bed and rotting at my PC.. well hours passed and now I have been up 30 hours.

View attachment 448673
Why is everyone here staying up for so long?

I want to challenge myself and do the same + starving

Why is everyone here staying up for so long?
I couldn't sleep at all. I tried. Twice. And I had to get up early in the morning, so it was better to stay awake rather than just going to bed for less than five hours and then be awoken by an alarm clock which would only make me feel worse if I woke up. So that's why I haven't slept. And today was quite a busy day. Which is funny because I spent the last seven or nine days inside my home and I didn't go outside at all. I'm still outside as we speak. Won't be able to get shut eye for a good couple of hours. Anyway, it's not like I haven't pulled this off before. I have, quite a few times actually. It's not good for your overall health so I suggest not doing it at all for your own sake.

Going ting tong boyos.

View attachment 448673
Dont u got work on monday

Often times I'll stay awake for 30 hours to try and fix my sleeping schedule and then I wake up after 4 hours of sleep anyways.

To me sleep is either lifefuel or the most suifuel that keeps me awake. When you lay in bed and thoughts and memories fill your head. It’s so painful

I couldn't sleep at all. I tried. Twice. And I had to get up early in the morning, so it was better to stay awake rather than just going to bed for less than five hours and then be awoken by an alarm clock which would only make me feel worse if I woke up. So that's why I haven't slept. And today was quite a busy day. Which is funny because I spent the last seven or nine days inside my home and I didn't go outside at all. I'm still outside as we speak. Won't be able to get shut eye for a good couple of hours. Anyway, it's not like I haven't pulled this off before. I have, quite a few times actually. It's not good for your overall health so I suggest not doing it at all for your own sake.
Do you think this would have been less of a problem before the internet? Imo the internet affords a lot of copes and a way to pass time but it can quickly start interfering with a normal sleeping schedule in a way that watching tv or any other cope can't.

good morning:feelsXmas:

(when you see this wen you wake up:dab:)

Do you think this would have been less of a problem before the internet? Imo the internet affords a lot of copes and a way to pass time but it can quickly start interfering with a normal sleeping schedule in a way that watching tv or any other cope can't.
I wasn't awake because of the internet. At least not directly. I did listen to music throughout the night using Spotify on my mobile but that's about it. I tried sleeping twice but I just had difficulty falling asleep. I hate those nights.