Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven’t posted in a while, stopping by to say hi

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Things have been really bad. How has your day been everybody

what happened
Just deteriorating mental health, the few friends I had (if I could ever even call them friends) abandoned me, I was rejected multiple times, just overall hating life

The usual: reading the manga Shaman King, working on my memoirs, cleaning, just trying to survive summer there are more normgroids around than I can stand.

Things have been really bad. How has your day been everybody
My days seem to blur together for the past several years. It may as well be all one big mirage. I'm getting haunted by visions of what seem to be memories of either a past life or memories of this life that I don't know if are real.

In any case thanks for asking, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
Just deteriorating mental health, the few friends I had (if I could ever even call them friends) abandoned me, I was rejected multiple times, just overall hating life

Welcome back.

Welcome back man. Just business as usual...

Sorry to hear that man. Are you gonna be posting more now?

I'm struggling, wasting time every day and need to get my shit together but it's so hard to find motivation

Sorry to hear that man. Are you gonna be posting more now?

I'm struggling, wasting time every day and need to get my shit together but it's so hard to find motivation
No, if anything I will be posting less. Deteriorating mental state -- so nothing more then low IQ venting-style posts. Going to be focuing even more on fitness once again

My days seem to blur together for the past several years. It may as well be all one big mirage. I'm getting haunted by visions of what seem to be memories of either a past life or memories of this life that I don't know if are real.

In any case thanks for asking, buddy boyo.
Describes my life as an individual with terrible memory (possibly a defense mechanism developed to cope with health threatening stress of dwelling on horrid memories from the past). Couldn't have said it any better

Describes my life as an individual with terrible memory (possibly a defense mechanism developed to cope with health threatening stress of dwelling on horrid memories from the past). Couldn't have said it any better
Very insightful and interesting take on the phenomenon.

Very insightful and interesting take on the phenomenon.
Have you ever seen that documentary on the mother who witnessed her son kill himself? She has absolute no memory of it. She developed this as a defense mechanism since living with that memory would possibly be life threatening.