Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haven’t coomed in 3 days, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Due to holiday n shiet, I didn’t have the luxury of privacy to coom over the holiday weekend, mang

No fuckin wonder im feeling a lil more sekshual rage n shiet while sitting in my wagie cagie and wondering wtf gives, mang :feelshaha:

NoFap is high iq

Just do it in the bathroom

Is three days a record for you?

4 days for me

Due to holiday n shiet, I didn’t have the luxury of privacy to coom over the holiday weekend, mang

No fuckin wonder im feeling a lil more sekshual rage n shiet while sitting in my wagie cagie and wondering wtf gives, mang :feelshaha:
You should use that built up chi for manifestation:feelsthink:

Do it.

I could not coom on Tuesday because I had flight and on Wednesday because I was very tired after 4hr sleep in transit. So when I came home today I did a MASSIVE coom.

I could not coom on Tuesday because I had flight and on Wednesday because I was very tired after 4hr sleep in transit. So when I came home today I did a MASSIVE coom.
Ok coomercel :feelshaha: