Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Haven't been here for a few months

Scorn

Scorn

Hatecel
★★★★★
still a virgin
what bout yu boyz
also, cheers

fakecel detected

if you were really a virgin you would've never left this site. You were banging prime stacy pussy when u were gone ree

fakecel detected

if you were really a virgin you would've never left this site. You were banging prime stacy pussy when u were gone ree
my dick looks like a banana curved to the left from masturbation

Nothing has changed, still virgin and coping.

my dick looks like a banana
F8DC349D 8943 48E5 BA67 4B0DC3B4D5B7

I always get worried that one day I will grow tired of this site, because after all, once you're blackpilled there's not much else to it. But this forum is my best cope, so I doubt that will be happening anytime soon.

If I did grow tired of the site, that would be okay since I'd probably come back after some time but it's the thought of people thinking I'm a fakecel.

If I did grow tired of the site, that would be okay since I'd probably come back after some time
that's pretty much me
i've been watching a shitload of movies and playing wow

I always get worried that one day I will grow tired of this site, because after all, once you're blackpilled there's not much else to it. But this forum is my best cope, so I doubt that will be happening anytime soon.

If I did grow tired of the site, that would be okay since I'd probably come back after some time but it's the thought of people thinking I'm a fakecel.
Forum is a fantastic place to spend time. You likely won't get bored because people return for years.

I still remain a destined virgin.