Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have your parents/family ever taught you anything about women/male-female dynamics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date

Have they?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36123

Deleted member 36123

Banned
-
Mine didn't. They didn't give a fuck. They thought I will figure out all the fuckin' things by my own without any guidance. Without internet I would be lost.

nothing useful anyway

He said women only care about money and your job.
So he was kinda redpilled.:redpill:

No, just some bluepill stuff like talking to girls, being nice and respectful, and that there is someone out there for everyone.

Worked okay for them because they lived in a society and state that no longer exists. A place where there was no social media, dating apps, open chad worship. Sure blackpill existed, but
looksmatches unironically had their shot to pair bond via personality, because there were only so many Chads to actually marry, and they usually ended up with Stacies anyways. If a woman was riding Chads around, it was considered a social brand, and most men from her community would not put a ring on her. This was a heavy price to pay for such behavior. That's why parents were strict on their daughters upholding a good reputation.

No, just some bluepill stuff like talking to girls, being nice and respectful, and that there is someone out there for everyone.

Worked okay for them because they lived in a society and state that no longer exists. A place where there was no social media, dating apps, open chad worship. Sure blackpill existed, but
looksmatches unironically had their shot to pair bond via personality, because there were only so many Chads to actually marry, and they usually ended up with Stacies anyways. If a woman was riding Chads around, it was considered a social brand, and most men from her community would not put a ring on her. This was a heavy price to pay for such behavior. That's why parents were strict on their daughters upholding a good reputation.
word up

Mine didn't. They didn't give a fuck. They thought I will figure out all the fuckin' things by my own without any guidance. Without internet I would be lost.
Yep, my parent's didn't bother either, they just thought it would sort itself out

they would just give you moronic ridiculously obvious standard advice that is set-up to failure

Nothing. My mom was always telling me to lower standards.

I remember my dad once telling me that girls like mysterious guys so I should be mysterious. You can probably guess how that panned out.

They did teach me a lot by (bad) example, which is why they won't be having any grandchildren even if I somehow ascended.

Sorta
Their relationship was a disgusting shit stain that taught me that human life is worthless

Only bluepilled shit. My father was a beta and I mom ended up leaving him for another man JFL.

mom to 14 yo me: wear a condom

basically it

"Just keep studying hard, then get a good job, women love that"
Thanks dad, thanks mom :feelsseriously:

"Just keep studying hard, then get a good job, women love that"
Thanks dad, thanks mom :feelsseriously:
I had similar without women part. Women in family are subhumans 'cause they don't even want to warn you about their gender.

My single mother taught me nothing directly.
But indirectly I watched her string along orbiters for money and laugh at them. The child was blackpilled early.

I had similar without women part. Women in family are subhumans 'cause they don't even want to warn you about their gender.
You have a point and I wondered if I should make a thread about it.

If you're a woman you are warned by both parents how guys are and what tricks they use. Hell all of society actually. This results in foids being even more unobtainable and picky.

As a man nobody warns you about fucking anything. :feelshaha: I guess society would stop functioning if every man was black pilled I guess. This pathetic society thrives on soys and cucks being tricked into wagecucking and chasing pussy thinking it is even obtainable. :feelshaha:

You have a point and I wondered if I should make a thread about it.

If you're a woman you are warned by both parents how guys are and what tricks they use. Hell all of society actually. This results in foids being even more unobtainable and picky.

As a man nobody warns you about fucking anything. :feelshaha: I guess society would stop functioning if every man was black pilled I guess. This pathetic society thrives on soys and cucks being tricked into wagecucking and chasing pussy thinking it is even obtainable. :feelshaha:
Yeah do it.

I dunno man it is really heartbreaking how these mofos blame males for everything without considering we mostly ain't got support. That's why I truly understand young males that join gangs, I would do the same if I had in my country gang activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back