Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have your parents ever taught you something useful or took care of you?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
My parents never taught me shit in life except to keep my mouth shut, obey and be a pushover with no confidence or self esteem. They always did nothing but invalidate me and punish me for any mistake. I blame them for being an aspie that's hated by everyone tbh. They certainly caused me to grow up with a shitty personality and suffer due to the way they raised me.

100% same here. My mom taught me to be a beta who gets shit from everyone and doesn't retaliate. Deadbeat dad taught me NOTHING masculine. My mother's male friends taught me how to fish, do things with cars, drive, etc. I think even parents dont give a fuck about their actual child if the child is ugly. We see it in nature, why wouldn't it be possible for humans?

Exactly the same story as yours. My parents are the reason my whole life situation its what it is. Even the gangs and the sexual problems could have been avoided if they would had take care of me. BUT THEY DIDNT

My parents never taught me shit in life except to keep my mouth shut, obey and be a pushover with no confidence or self esteem. They always did nothing but invalidate me and punish me for any mistake. I blame them for being an aspie that's hated by everyone tbh. They certainly caused me to grow up with a shitty personality and suffer due to the way they raised me.
Same here. Do they happen to religious Christians?

To their credit they did try when I was younger. I'm a failure at mostly everything so they would try to teach me to ride a bike. Or change a tire. Or cook pasta. But I'd always fuck it up so around teenage-age is when they just stopped trying at all. That's when they started just getting frustrated with me and doing it themselves. And obviously stopped trying to teach me things.

100% same here. My mom taught me to be a beta who gets shit from everyone and doesn't retaliate. Deadbeat dad taught me NOTHING masculine. My mother's male friends taught me how to fish, do things with cars, drive, etc. I think even parents dont give a fuck about their actual child if the child is ugly. We see it in nature, why wouldn't it be possible for humans?
There's no hope for us, even if we ascend by a miracle, we will never be able to hold a relationship or have respect by anyone since we were raised to be doormats with ZERO life skills.

I wish i had a better father tbh, my mom is fine and i don't think it's her role to teach me how to be a man, but my father failed me.

they actually taught me something, mostly father and for mother, actually i differ from most incel, which say that mother is their only foid which don't hate
she hurted me a lot and didn't teach anything

Dis y we inkel, GrAYcel

Exactly the same story as yours. My parents are the reason my whole life situation its what it is. Even the gangs and the sexual problems could have been avoided if they would had take care of me. BUT THEY DIDNT
It's over, we're permanently fucked in the head due to really shitty development
To their credit they did try when I was younger. I'm a failure at mostly everything so they would try to teach me to ride a bike. Or change a tire. Or cook pasta. But I'd always fuck it up so around teenage-age is when they just stopped trying at all. That's when they started just getting frustrated with me and doing it themselves. And obviously stopped trying to teach me things.
My parents always saw me as a failure before even doing anything. They never had hope or trust in me, never encouraged me, i think they had no confidence in themselves and they projected their issues on me, but to them i failed before i even came to life.

There's no hope for us, even if we ascend by a miracle, we will never be able to hold a relationship or have respect by anyone since we were raised to be doormats with ZERO life skills.

I wish i had a better father tbh, my mom is fine and i don't think it's her role to teach me how to be a man, but my father failed me.
From that stems our non-NT-ness which in turn makes us even worse in social interactions even outside of romatic ones. We literally can not live successfully, no matter our personal successes (mine would be a CS degree, it gave me NOTHING in the end).

From that stems our non-NT-ness which in turn makes us even worse in social interactions even outside of romatic ones. We literally can not live successfully, no matter our personal successes (mine would be a CS degree, it gave me NOTHING in the end).
That's true, no matter what i do it will never be enough.

No. Ask yourself this question: "What is the advantage for my kid to be confident?" hmmm... fucking no advantage for me, that fucker better only spend his time at home, have no friends, study, get a good paid job, so i could boast to my friends how successful my child is, fucking parents they need an external stimulus (a child) to live a fulfilling lives fucking sheep. I had no dad, i wasn't taught any manly shit. I remember him trying to teach me how to drive a bicycle aged 6-7 i couldn't get it right, he gave up on me. Havent seen him since 8 because he has always worked abroad. Like many people from EE(post soviet countries).
Fuck you if you have child. Good fucking job creating 70 years of pain.

No. Ask yourself this question: "What is the advantage for my kid to be confident?" hmmm... fucking no advantage for me, that fucker better only spend his time at home, have no friends, study, get a good paid job, so i could boast to my friends how successful my child is, fucking parents they need an external stimulus (a child) to live a fulfilling lives fucking sheep. I had no dad, i wasn't taught any manly shit. I remember him trying to teach me how to drive a bicycle aged 6-7 i couldn't get it right, he gave up on me. Havent seen him since 8 because he has always worked abroad. Like many people from EE(post soviet countries).
Fuck you if you have child. Good fucking job creating 70 years of pain.
I have no words, you literally described the story of my life with my father with this brilliant post. You're extremely right when it comes to every word you said. I was nothing but a way for my father to receive validation since he couldn't do it on his own and he failed in his life, but he never truly cared about me as a person.

I have no words, you literally described the story of my life with my father with this brilliant post. You're extremely right when it comes to every word you said. I was nothing but a way for my father to receive validation since he couldn't do it on his own and he failed in his life, but he never truly cared about me as a person.
Brilliant, well thanks, but i just come here to fucking went and relate to other people. This is 100 times better than a fucking therapy, been there 2 times got on meds from psychosis, never fucking again. It is fucking funny how much you can relate to other people on this forums.

Based and antinatalismpilled. Only disgusting normoids create suffering.
If i ever have the chance to ascend, i want FWB with no emotional ties and no kids.

Not really, they both were a bit absent in my education and totally failed the socializing part of education.

My adoptive parents were the best parents one could ever have. My brother and my sister never understood how things were working : with my parents, you had to be respectful, otherwise the punishment was terrible.

But as I was always kind and respectful, reading books, playing Lego and video games, having positive fun with friends from the neighborhood, it was very cool for me.

My brother and my sister decided to play it "rebel" and "I do what I want". But this doesn't work at all when the husband is a war veteran and the wife was a nun.

I had the best life 'til my parents died. But that's life. I'm also glad that they don't see what I've become : a lonely NEET.

Well they taught me to be a good person with christian values (reading me the bible) and how to be handy (for a layman) with tools and wood, but that's really it. Pretty much absentee parentship otherwise.

Based and antinatalismpilled. Only disgusting normoids create suffering.
I saw thoughfulcel saying something like approx like this: "don't be a defeatist loser, your parents' only had to do they biological (physiological) urge which was to reproduce" something simmilar, but godfuckingdammit if you fucking have children while being poor, broken family, seriously fuck you

My parents didn't teach me anything

father died , mother is overbearing , what is nice but hinders growth

need to lern shit by myself , will get there eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back