Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have your parents ever called you handsome?

Have your parents/family members ever complimented your aesthetics (looks)?

• Yes

• No

• I don't remember.

• I don't have any family (My condolensces)

• Just viewing the poll results.

• Yes - They were lying though

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
It just dawned on me, I've NEVER been aesthetically complimented by ANYONE in my entire life :feelsbadman:.

The only compliment my parents have said are: "You're intelligent, Aim high etc....."

Yes, but they were cleary lying

Yes they were gigacoping

My mother says it and she seems to mean it, but why no other foids say it? :waitwhat:

They used to. They certainly don't anymore.

Yes bro

What about you @PotatoTomato? :ping:

moms are giga virtue signallers

yes bro, theyre bluepilled

Yes especially my mom, she would start shouting at me whenever i would complain about being ugly, and tell me that i'm delusional. When in reality she's the one who's been delusional about my looks.

dont know my dad and my mom hates me

My mother told me that i looked like maluma with some pants on :lul::lul: ..... but aniway im glad at least she's trying to confort me

They say it and at the same time laughing and joking.

Yes and that lie is a common one.

Only when I was a really young child.

My mom doesn't understand bone law

Yes, at least most of these times I was well dressed. But of course there is nothing I can do about my face and my height.

They used to say I look handsome after I got new clothes or a haircut or something. It's obvious none of us believed it.

My relatives have called me tall despite being 5'7. In this case, it's because no one in my entire family is taller than 5'8.

Don’t think my parents have ever complimented me on anything aside from my mom telling me my hair color is nice. I’ve been mocked and compared to retards though

My mom said Im a handsome young man

I'm tired of hearing that from my mother all the time. I just want her to accept my ugliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back