Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you swallowed the genetic recombination pill?

oscillate

oscillate

Greycel
sean o'pry:
opry-sean-image.jpg

his brother:
ahqUM3O.jpg

Just lol. Being born good looking is just one huge lottery, even if your parents are attractive. The universe doesn't care about your looks, it just recombines genetic codes randomly and you either pop out a slayer or a numale cuck, from the same parents lmao

this is Toni Mahfud:
toni_img42c054de04969df05ee618d5eaf01e1e99_thumb_crop171ab53770ac976f6eff0d9fe8f4a35c_thumb.jpg
BwlWWxe__400x400.jpg

this is is brother:
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

same parents.

Also, the same concept applies for foids:
37B5A71000000578-0-image-a-7_1472548861188.jpg

how the fuck did those two produce an angel skulled ethnick stacy?

Genetic recomb.

Yeah, my little brother is a normie.

My family is the same because I'm mixed, my older sister legit looks like a full on curry, I look Jewish and my younger sister looks very white but with African hair.

Same shit applies to my mom who is rather dark skinned with middle eastern features but her sister Is pale, blue eyed with European features.
sean o'pry:
opry-sean-image.jpg

his brother:
ahqUM3O.jpg

Just lol. Being born good looking is just one huge lottery, even if your parents are attractive. The universe doesn't care about your looks, it just recombines genetic codes randomly and you either pop out a slayer or a numale cuck, from the same parents lmao

this is Toni Mahfud:
toni_img42c054de04969df05ee618d5eaf01e1e99_thumb_crop171ab53770ac976f6eff0d9fe8f4a35c_thumb.jpg
BwlWWxe__400x400.jpg

this is is brother:
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

same parents.

Also, the same concept applies for foids:
37B5A71000000578-0-image-a-7_1472548861188.jpg

how the fuck did those two produce an angel skulled ethnick stacy?

Genetic recomb.
The last picture is a very bad example as one sister is heavily made up, and photoshoot ready while the other sister clearly isnt, and they look very similar.

My family is the same because I'm mixed, my older sister legit looks like a full on curry, I look Jewish and my younger sister looks very white but with African hair.

Same shit applies to my mom who is rather dark skinned with middle eastern features but her sister Is pale, blue eyed with European features.

The last picture is a very bad example as one sister is heavily made up, and photoshoot ready while the other sister clearly isnt, and they look very similar.

they're the same person dude i wasn't making a point about siblings there, I was just showing that ugly parents can produce good lookign offspring its all random

they're the same person dude i wasn't making a point about siblings there, I was just showing that ugly parents can produce good lookign offspring its all random
Yea I thought they were fraternal twins or some shit, as you posted "this is another great example" right above the picture after showing examples of siblings where one was ugly and one was a Chad. My mistake

Sean O'Pry's brother still looks like he has a great eye area, he's just fat with glasses tbh.

Sean O'Pry's brother still looks like he has a great eye area, he's just fat with glasses tbh.

This. He would look high-tier normie to Chadlite if he actually tried to looksmax instead of cuckmaxxing.

Would still be obliterated by his demigod brother though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back