Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

genetic recomb is the final pill

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
If you dont have what it takes despite having successful parents, you just got unlucky. Getting the worst of both parents who are enough on their own is a brutal pill. Given my parents' genetics i probably had a 75-90% chance of succeeding but instead im on the verge of tragedy. The sad thing is because im not some poster boy of homelessness, people simply think im "lazy". Nope, i just got the short end of the genetic stick.

Bad genetics = bad? That's crazy dude !

If you dont have what it takes despite having successful parents, you just got unlucky. Getting the worst of both parents who are enough on their own is a brutal pill. Given my parents' genetics i probably had a 75-90% chance of succeeding but instead im on the verge of tragedy. The sad thing is because im not some poster boy of homelessness, people simply think im "lazy". Nope, i just got the short end of the genetic stick.
Thats most people on here lolz. This and poor childhood choices (mouth breathing, teeth extractions, not gymaxxing in puberty, etc).

Having ugly parents is more likely to make you ugly than genetic recombination
yes but genetic recomb means that even eugenics can sometimes fail. Unpredictability is always more shocking than predictability

yes but genetic recomb means that even eugenics can sometimes fail. Unpredictability is always more shocking than predictability
Your parents literally rolled the dice. They don't care if you get unlucky.

asian-png.592382

Re: scripting and mathematics makes me hungry
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182665588Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:08 AM CST
You are too easily bound by redundant desires. Mathematics/scripting should distract you from the rather-worthless desires such as "eating."
Re: Leveling up system
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182666053Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:37 AM CST
"Don't do a isn't value in the player keep everything in acripts" Yes, I agree entirely. It is quite entertaining to index player data within an accessible table. Here is a rather simple algorithm using your suggestion, given that I enjoyed it so greatly: Level_Data = {["Player1"]={["Level"]= 1,["Exp"]= 10}} Player = game.Players["Player_One"]; function Check_Exp(Ply) if(Level_Data[Ply.Name]["Exp"] < (Level_Data[Ply.Name]["Level"] * 10))then print("Maximum value reached for your level! Increasing the level accordingly..."); Level_Data[Ply.Name]["Level"] = Level_Data[Ply.Name]["Level"] + 1; end Obj.Event:connect(Check_Exp); As for GUI manipulation, you could define the Text data of an object such as a "TextLabel" to the Player's data within the table. Truly, obfuscation is enjoyable.

Genetic Recombinationpill is very brutal. I am the only Aspie in a NT fag family