Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me but have you all also noticed a remarkable increase in just rudeness and resentment against each other on the internet in last 2 yrs?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I know I know it's kind of ironic to ask this question on this forum of all places

But has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in just hatred and resentment amongst humans on the internet in the last few years especially 2022/23 onwards

A few years ago internet used to be less moderated (think 2014 4 chan or reddit) so they used to be less PC and PPL could be more openly racist /misogynistic against foids whatever. Yet there was no undercurrent of actual hatred on the internet

Yet now whenever I click onto X/Instagram people just pile on and start hating just pure bullying over random reason. Is the worldwide economic crash the reason for this?

Like I was randomly scrolling through insta nd there was this tik tok of an ugly black guy where he was teaching about some random about how to clean some pipes some plumbing shiet. And the comments were just full of the most disgusting bullying I had ever. seen over his looks/race /lisp .

It kind of scares me tbh . Are PPL just becoming angrier//ruder//bitter especially men (for good reason too) .

Like do u guys notice the same thing?

I know I know it's kind of ironic to ask this question on this forum of all places

But has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in just hatred and resentment amongst humans on the internet in the last few years especially 2022/23 onwards

A few years ago internet used to be less moderated (think 2014 4 chan or reddit) so they used to be less PC and PPL could be more openly racist /misogynistic against foids whatever. Yet there was no undercurrent of actual hatred on the internet

Yet now whenever I click onto X/Instagram people just pile on and start hating just pure bullying over random reason. Is the worldwide economic crash the reason for this?

Like I was randomly scrolling through insta nd there was this tik tok of an ugly black guy where he was teaching about some random about how to clean some pipes some plumbing shiet. And the comments were just full of the most disgusting bullying I had ever. seen over his looks/race /lisp .

It kind of scares me tbh . Are PPL just becoming angrier//ruder//bitter especially men (for good reason too) .

Your question is valid and there is truth to it, the question is why is this so?

everyone almost instantly jumps to hostility online on stuff like COD, wish i had a decent voice cause cussing at people over the mic doesint work since i mumble :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Your question is valid and there is truth to it, the question is why is this so?
methinks rising sexlessness amongst men explains it

In western countries young men's loneliness and virginal rates are only increasing yet theyr are still expected to put their heads down n grind as if everything is normal (get a job//pay taxes//ask foids out)

Also older men are being divorced left and right and being left by their wives having to pay alimony

U can't keep poking the very gender that keeps society functioning and not expect consequences

as men get less pussy, intra-male violence increases. Men compete harder and harder with each other and this is reflected in the language

everyone almost instantly jumps to hostility online on stuff like COD, wish i had a decent voice cause cussing at people over the mic doesint work since i mumble :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Glad I don't game man. Some of these 14 year olds are brutal

It's mainly because of zoomers that this is happening since they grew up on it and became giga nihilistic and don't care about other people online.

as men get less pussy, intra-male violence increases. Men compete harder and harder with each other and this is reflected in the language
on top of that libcucks are inviting in young disenfrachised men as rapefugees into Western nations How will this jot lead to a fallout who knows

In Insta it depends on the account. For example, in a thread from a conservative account you'd see women feeling entitled to men giving stuff for them, in a thread from a liberal account you'd see women seeing men as predators.

Reddit has been a cesspool for a big while now. Some subs allow men do defend their views in a very light way, but it's mostly misandry and foid narcissism and entitled.

In general, I've seen an increase in misandry and gynocentrism. Foids are doubling down on the equality when it's convenient.

ive had several instances where i forget xbox lets you voice record report someone, and ill go off on someone cussing at them, but i realize if i do get reported ive never been comms banned for it b4 so idk :feelshaha: but seriously an M rated game, no kids should be on those

It's mainly because of zoomers that this is happening since they grew up on it and became giga nihilistic and don't care about other people online.
imagine the effects of Ai on Gen alpha or whatever they are called. Dystopian

Yes I have. Humans are becoming more and more violent and incorrect.

What happens when no erenyeager light in your face. You and me @KillNiggers we will become the new leaders of the planet. We will make earth great and based again

In Insta it depends on the account. For example, in a thread from a conservative account you'd see women feeling entitled to men giving stuff for them, in a thread from a liberal account you'd see women seeing men as predators.

Reddit has been a cesspool for a big while now. Some subs allow men do defend their views in a very light way, but it's mostly misandry and foid narcissism and entitled.

In general, I've seen an increase in misandry and gynocentrism. Foids are doubling down on the equality when it's convenient.
yes these bloodsucking leaches aren't even stopping they have got everything. The foids want more affirmative action, more praises , more more more more

Men will snap after a point

imagine the effects of Ai on Gen alpha or whatever they are called. Dystopian
Those little dipshits are definitely going to be even more ruthless on here since they are being fed even more soy and can access the internet from such a young age.

Those little dipshits are definitely going to be even more ruthless on here since they are being fed even more soy and can access the internet from such a young age.
hopefully they Re more blackpilled and Bring an end to feminism

Unfortunately I think the population collapse will get us first

What happens when no erenyeager light in your face. You and me @KillNiggers we will become the new leaders of the planet. We will make earth great and based again
I can't do shit while I am stuck in this incel body.

People are becoming more violent overall
I guess it's primarily men because we are being denied the very basic things - acceptance and gratitude from society//intimacy//sex

I've seen it too, something bad is gonna happen in the coming few years

controled by jewcucks

Capitalism, feminism and globohomo propaganda push people's mental limits further and further

They will just end up getting killed because of how incorrect their existence is

Blame the atomization and extreme polarisation of society. It's been getting worse thanks to technology, poorer living standards, shifting demographics and terrible sexual marketplace.

Last edited:

Kys faggot

methinks rising sexlessness amongst men explains it

In western countries young men's loneliness and virginal rates are only increasing yet theyr are still expected to put their heads down n grind as if everything is normal (get a job//pay taxes//ask foids out)

Also older men are being divorced left and right and being left by their wives having to pay alimony

U can't keep poking the very gender that keeps society functioning and not expect consequences
In so far as I understand, this conversation is between reasoning adults, we choose to be respectful, like I am to you right now. As to the others you mentioned, if this is how they treat others, let them be burned asunder for their trespasses. Its our choice how we will act towards one another, its hard to be honest with what is on the inside when we wear facades on the outside.

After the lockdown, people aren’t the same like pre 2020, they are more hostile, egotistical and narcissistic then ever.

Civilization is collapsing and society is regressing to ape times. Shall I point out that wimmin are fucking Erectus left and right in this day and age? Like wtf. Pandora's box was opened with foid rights, now it's a cascade until extinction.

After the lockdown, people aren’t the same like pre 2020, they are more hostile, egotistical and narcissistic then ever.

Injections also probably played a role. It fucks them up physically and mentally.

What bo erenyeager light does to civilization I can save you ALLL IF YOU PUT ME IN YOUR FUCKING DNA

Injections also probably played a role. It fucks them up physically and mentally.
They become incorrect. Only I can feel angry due to the abuse I have been through at the hands of those bumbling primates

Indeed the injections destroyed the normies last bit of brain cells and the lockdowns were a form of psychological torture.

Blame the atomization and extreme polarisation of society. It's been getting worse thanks to technology, poorer living standards, shifting demographics and terrible sexual marketplace.
add ai to mix too in future

I wouldn't say men were drowning in pussy before the internet or anything. Boomers were still getting steadily divorce-graped and dead bedrooms became a thing way before internet, back when foids entered the workforce.

It all could be traced back to foids' influence in online communities. Like they could be big fucking assholes, yet, men would have to laugh it off, but that shit wouldn't fly in men-only communities. Like for God's sake they say, "kill all men" without any social backlash. Over time, it started to rub off on men and men roasting each other or shit-talking to each other became more malicious.

instagram reel comments have turned really aggressive lately but no idea why

Lol sure maybe if you were only around normies on like Instagram & Facebook bro wtf lmfao. The internet has always been like this
bro gaming voice chats used to be 100x worse in the 2000s and early 2010s lol?

yes these bloodsucking leaches aren't even stopping they have got everything. The foids want more affirmative action, more praises , more more more more

Men will snap after a point
"Nothing ever happens" - some wise nigga.

I've seen it too, something bad is gonna happen in the coming few years
It’s always been like this JFL.
instagram reel comments have turned really aggressive lately but no idea why
Overrated. I don’t know why Zoomers brag about insta reels being muhh fucked up with a few edgy jokes on videos of retards & I guess fat people. Oh my God bro the internet has always been like this :lul:

It’s always been like this JFL.
I know but not this extent
Overrated. I don’t know why Zoomers brag about insta reels being muhh fucked up with a few edgy jokes on videos of retards & I guess fat people. Oh my God bro the internet has always been like this :lul:
It's not just few, trust me I've seen shit on ig reels that I used to watch on /pol/ and stormfront.

@rope infinity ♾️ true if you’re referring to more dissident right terms and jokes. But that’s due to tiktok

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back