Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Have you seen the trailer for that new "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" remake?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's just called "Bel Air."

For the longest time this floated around as one of those "But wouldn't it be cool nah but we're not gonna really do this but it would be cool tho" ideas. And now it's actually happening.

This kinda feels like a joke.

I'm not gonna watch it, but I have to commend that this is actually happening.

Always gotta ruin classics

People liked the original cause it was funny. This is just some BLM bullshit. Also why did they make Jeffrey Jamaican?

No they will probably fill it with BLM bullshit

I would only see it if the entire cast was replaced with whites :feelshmm:

E4gYlz0WYAA6Exp.jpg

NO
I rather watch Warhammer 40K

Last edited:
watched the first episode. wasn't bad per se but it definitely was cringey. like i mean i get who their target audience is supposed to be (niggers) but dam they really went real "Thuggish" i guess with this rendition. idk. i guess i just thought they'd be a bit more posh or some shit. it's like a really hyped up black drama now or some shit

(also, is it bad i wanna mouthfuck Ashley in this one? "speak! SPEAK YOU LIL SLUT! yea that's right....speak all eloquent with my cum down your throat) hehe:feelsLSD:

Don't watch that normie soy garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back