Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you received any Christmas cards this year?

Have you received any Christmas cards this year?

• Yes

• Yes, but only from family or boomers

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Me: 0
Sister: An entire shelves worth plus more arriving by the day

Last edited:
No, because I don't celebrate Christmas, and no one I know gives out these "cards"; but subhumans would be less likely to receive them either way, usually forgotten or looked down upon by most due to their physical appearance and the horn effect, and the subsequent effect of isolation and degradation of social ability resulting in even more disappearance from most's minds... :feelsugh:

And no cuck orbiters, unlike foids. :feelshaha:

Yes. So far, I got 2

No, and I don't give a shit

I didn't get SHIT.
Didn't get anything from work, didn't get anything from family. I'm getting absolutely NOTHING for christmas.

No, because I don't celebrate Christmas, and no one I know gives out these "cards"; but subhumans would be less likely to receive them either way, usually forgotten or looked down upon by most due to their physical appearance and the horn effect, and the subsequent effect of isolation and degradation of social ability resulting in even more disappearance from most's minds... :feelsugh:

And no cuck orbiters, unlike foids. :feelshaha:

No, i don't celebrate half pagan holidays anyway.

What’s a christmas card

jews don’t get sent christmas cards.

Sister: An entire shelves worth plus more arriving by the day
Throw acid on her face and watch the number of Christmas cards she gets go down to zero. :dab::dab::dab:

Only my grandparents

Might get one from my grandparents.

No, last time I got a present was when I was a kid and it was an humanitarian present from church.

Fuck, people really don't like us.

Last edited:
lol. fuck that. not even a "happy holidays" text.

I didn't get SHIT.
Didn't get anything from work, didn't get anything from family. I'm getting absolutely NOTHING for christmas.

I got a gift card

I got a $50 target gift card that I probably won't even end up using

I hate Xmas New Year’s Eve can’t come soon enough

no cards for your FACE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back