Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you really TRIED ?

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Have you really TRIED ?

looking back on my life, and the period until my very late 20s where I had no success whatsoever with girls, I realize that the main reason is I simply did not TRY, I didn't even try...

I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills

i didn't even try to improve much...

then arriving at my late 20s something clicked and only then, I actually started trying, and I got some real improvements and finally got laid

No, I have always been intelligent enough not to thankfully

theoldnick said:
Have you really TRIED ?

looking back on my life, and the period until my very late 20s where I had no success whatsoever with girls, I realize that the main reason is I simply did not TRY, I didn't even try...

I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills

then arriving at my late 20s something clicked and only then, I actually started trying, and I got some real improvements and finally got laid

why is this pua fag still posting here? he was on /r/incels too promoting his shit youtube channel or someything

theoldnick said:
Have you really TRIED ?

I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills

Is that you in the pic?

Well I can't workout anymore due to medical conditions but I stay fit by eating healthy. Everything else? Yes and poor social skills is to be expected from someone who is shunned from society. If that's you in the picture you are either a failed normie or undiagnosed autist.

I tried and got couple of gfs who dumped me

You cannot.cheat inceldom

i tried tinder
i approached a bunch of girls irl
there is no hope

I'm too scared of rejection. I always feel like a creep around women.

incelkingkong said:
why is this pua fag still posting here? he was on /r/incels too promoting his shit youtube channel or someything

theoldnick said:
Have you really TRIED ?
looking back on my life, and the period until my very late 20s where I had no success whatsoever with girls, I realize that the main reason is I simply did not TRY, I didn't even try...
I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills
then arriving at my late 20s something clicked and only then, I actually started trying, and I got some real improvements and finally got laid
What’s this shit? Of course actual truecels have tried and failed. I personally tried everything that’s possible and it never works. This thread should be closed and this PUA fag should be banned.

Octopusgun2 said:
What’s this shit? Of course actual truecels have tried and failed. I personally tried everything that’s possible and it never works. This thread should be closed and this PUA fag should be banned.

I think this is another lookism fag. He should be purged

this guy is literally a meme.

theoldnick said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Seriously, what the fuck are you even doing here? Why would you waste your time here?

incelkingkong said:

I'm not PUA, I believe PUA is mostly snake oil,
however i like some of the self improvement part of redpill it helped me

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Wth

Fuck off.tbh. 

You.could get a gf easily.

At first, I actually thought that it was Sean O'pry in his picture. What a fraud.

I lurk here because I'm an ex-mentalcel

at first this seemed like satire. then i realised it's just a troll

theoldnick said:
I lurk here because I'm an ex-mentalcel

You and Zyros would make a cute couple.

> Lifted weights for 3 years. Successuflly put on 20kg of muscles.

> Wasted hundreds of money on clothes

> Got a fashionable haircut

> Shaving and trimming body hair

> Read books like Models, Hot o be a 3% Guy, No More Mr. Nice Guy, Emotional Intellignece: A Smart Idiot

> Studied my ass off to get closer to graduating

> NoFap

> Healthy Eating

> Cold Showers

> Approaching with confidence

I hace been rejected/ditched by 20 girls so far. None of the whole self improvement shit worked. The bitches didn't give a shit about me. Confidence, swag, personality, willlpower(lol at this)
all mean shit if you don't have the looks. Besides, most girls are taken anyway although that wouldn't be a problem if you are more attractive than her bf which I'm not. If you have to put effort into getting laid which is something natural for most men then there is obviously something wrong with you.

Trying to say this but cels gonna make excuse. Excusecels coping with the fact they could very well be Volcel without knowing it.

legit, can relate to this a lot, it's nice to know you arent the only mentalcel out here

at what particular age you lost virginity?

Lost weight, gained muscle,  went on tinder and other dating sites, went to uni,  got a decent job, bought expensive clothes, read up on pua shit...  Still failed

I did all of it except maybe social skills.

I've never even tried to be honest... and I don't want to. Don't want to see the disgusted looks I'd receive. I don't even have motivation to do anything.

And yeah, as already mentioned in this thread, if you have to do something in the first place then you've already lost. People will approach you on their own if they find you attractive.

knajjd said:
if you have to approach, you have already lost, so that is pointless. working out is a cope, and so is having social skills because if you're GL you will get friends due to being attractive anyway.

Posters like this ^ neither are helpful and not good here

Tried all that shit. In the end your ugly face catches up to you and you lose. I’m sick of getting my hopes up with PUA lies. I’m 38 and life has defeated me. Girls only care about the top 20 percent of men. I see it over and over that it crushes me. I don’t know what is going on but Chads are fucking everywhere. They out number the stacies. The rest are extreme fatties but they can’t even get my dick hard. You can’t compete with this shit life.

Everyone tried to get girls in their teen years. Genetic trash gets weeded out very early on, girls make it obvious they want nothing to do with you. It is pure coping to think it will be magically different in your 20s and beyond. All of the incels in my graduate class five years ago are, wait for it... still incel. Okay, one is in a LTR with a fat bitch who has the most vapid personality.

Women make their attraction to guys they like overwhelmingly clear, I have some bad news if a girl has never heavily flirted with you. You don't even need to spend much time around women for them to behave like this. I lost count of the amount of times my good looking acquaintance in university was approach by girls or flirted with in every day situations. They literally make excuses to be around you and talk to you. It became so transparent towards the end of university it was downright cringey and pathetic.

If you try to get girls and they aren't receptive from the get go just fucking give up and stop embarrassing yourself. How can you cope knowing if you were good looking THEY would be the ones making the moves.

I did. Nothing helped. It's over.

Women don't want to talk with me so I never really bothered trying. I did try some looksmaxing by getting a new haircut, nice clothing, all other entry level stuff and it didn't change a thing. Could have tried going to the gym but I wasn't skinny nor fat so I didn't saw a reason.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Women don't want to talk with me so I never really bothered trying. I did try some looksmaxing by getting a new haircut, nice clothing, all other entry level stuff and it didn't change a thing. Could have tried going to the gym but I wasn't lanky nor fat so I didn't saw a reason.

How much longer until wizardhood, my fellow apprentice?

VileGeneticTrash said:
How much longer until wizardhood, my fellow apprentice?

8 years. Still in wizkid club.

Typically, I've always had my reputation tarnished by women because at those time I've always been eager to argue back, and even other woman may not always be close friends to each other, but they still take her lead and adopt that herd-like thinking (because they can't think on their own; this creates some sort of domino effect). Women will always choose each other before men because for simply having a in-group preference for looking out for each other and penis envy.

They do have a way of destroying future friendships and relationships, I'm always made up to be the bad guy and villain, but sometimes I don't mind judging by how shit most people are.

Try it when every woman is either disgusted or frightened by you and thinks you're some creep.

If you have to "try" it's over for you. It means women don't find you physically attractive and you will always be in danger of being cucked even if you do enter a relationship.

Enigmatic93 said:
If you have to "try" it's over for you. It means women don't find you physically attractive and you will always be in danger of being cucked even if you do enter a relationship.

Kinda... for some "trying" might be leaving the house. No matter how physically attractive you are there aren't Stacy's going door to door looking for hermit Chadlites to give them cock

throwzo said:
Kinda... for some "trying" might be leaving the house. No matter how physically attractive you are there aren't Stacy's going door to door looking for hermit Chadlites to give them cock

Okay yeah that's true. But what I mean is that if you work or go to school like a normal person and you don't attract women while minding your own business then it means you're not Chad and girls will never truly like you.

What if you get approached by low smv women? Are you a Chad then? Or just a normie?

has anyone actually been persistant with a gril? Like actually spent like a year or two chasing her or do you give up after the first no?

Dunarote said:
has anyone actually been persistant with a gril? Like actually spent like a year or two chasing her or do you give up after the first no?

Being "persistent" is a good way to get the police called on you.

there are lots and lots and lots of people much better off than me who have tried a lot harder and gotten nowhere

how is it possible to have motivation when you are conditioned for suicide your entire life?

after getting bullied in every class and in the hallways and on the bus... the last thing i wanted to do was get a normie haircut or lift weights.

theoldnick said:
Have you really TRIED ?

I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills

We are not good looking like you.

theoldnick said:
Have you really TRIED ?

I didn't go out
I didn't approach
I didn't workout
I didn't dress properly
I had no social skills

Yeah I tried and a known Tinder slut that a bunch of Chads fucked and bragged about told me to fuck off and called me a creep.

Chads don’t have to try lol.