Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have you noticed the staggering spike in numbers of lurkers in this website?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Why are there more than 1k people at all times lurking here and looking at out posts?
It's been at 1.3 to 1.4k people all day. This does not make me feel good and something must be going on.

because this is a zoo and we're the animals, and incels have gained more and more traction in media

because this is a zoo and we're the animals, and incels have gained more and more traction in media
Why don't Chad wife beaters gain traction in the media for their murders and constant abuse? Why are lonely ugly men targeted like that instead of this fucking jew controled media addressing the real problem?

Exactly

The Zoo Visitors can't help themselves, they see us wild animals in our zoo environment.

They're fascinated, intrigued, and disgusted with us all at the same time.

The overall traffic of the site is up. It's at 175 users right now, used to be as low as 90. But before that it used to be as high as 225 sometimes before mass bannings happened. They are letting more greycels in and letting more sexhavers stay.

I guess it's time for the website to go private now, for our own good. Accounts can still be created, but ban anyone that makes an account and does not post anything by the time the account is up. There are accounts with 0 posts that were registed a while ago and have been somewhat active looking through the website, just ban these people as they are probably infiltrators.

I want a foid to climb in my cage and pet me

The overall traffic of the site is up. It's at 175 users right now, used to be as low as 90. But before that it used to be as high as 225 sometimes before mass bannings happened. They are letting more greycels in and letting more sexhavers stay.

fine, depends on the breed then
i heard tyrones are popular among the ladies and they get a lot of head pats
Indeed. The BBC (nigger) was so popular among the jews that they actually send ships to Africa to trade rum for them hundreds of years ago!

The jews so loved their nigger pets, they imported them for centuries!

Otherwise, no one would know just what an amazing animals they are!

#thanksjews

they just wanna look at Sarge's butthole:feelsUgh:

Indeed. The BBC (nigger) was so popular among the jews that they actually send ships to Africa to trade rum for them hundreds of years ago!

The jews so loved their nigger pets, they imported them for centuries!

Otherwise, no one would know just what an amazing animals they are!

#thanksjews
Look at the world now. LOOK AT THIS SHIT, IT'S THEIR MASTERPIECE. Thank the jews for it.

another storm is on the horizon