Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are some very gorgeous people in this world

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
There ARE people in this world who unironically look so fucking GOOD, there's a force of overwhelming beauty flowing in some parts of the universe, people like me have NONE of it while some people have A LOT of it

I can't even begin to imagine what goes on in their head, it must be the closest state to heaven, imagine you wake up NOT from a traumatizing nightmare and feel like a truck ran over your body, you look in the mirror and actually LIKE what you see, there's a strong permanent sense of security and tranquillity protecting your ego at all times, you just KNOW you fucking MOG, you KNOW you're not even slightly ugly, you just CAN'T LOSE because you already won everything at birth, you're untouchable, even GOD can't defeat your ego

And the unbiased truth is, they aren't even bad people..., they didn't do anything to win good looks just like we didn't do anything to deserve ugly looks, they weren't even selectively bred like the eugenics crazis think, they just ARE

Today I saw a mongoloid foid with giga model-tier facial bones, I looked at her eyes for a moment and I saw the total 180° reverse of my entire life, no insecurity, no pain, just pure security and tranquillity, enjoying their existence at all times and feeling they have actual WORTH and not apologizing to the world for their existence, their beauty overpowers everything wrong around them, their face is a safe space in this cursed world, you can look at them for hours and not get tired of it while if I glance at my own reflection for a millisecond it immediately sends me to the bottom of a nihilistic abyss

How can people whose looks resemble demigods walk the same earth as a piece of shit infra-subhuman like me? the contrast is so fucking cruel and demoralizing, and the uglier you are and more you hate yourself, the stronger your attraction to beautiful people is, no benevolent God can ever explain this.

A

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality @incelerated

And boys fuck girls like animals, we never had any of that, that world is a secret

If you're ugly, you lack worth in this world which comes naturally from looks ( genetics ).
It's extremely painful to see how other people are valued if they're healthy and good-looking.

There ARE people in this world who unironically look so fucking GOOD, there's a force of overwhelming beauty flowing in some parts of the universe, people like me have NONE of it while some people have A LOT of it

I can't even begin to imagine what goes on in their head, it must be the closest state to heaven, imagine you wake up NOT from a traumatizing nightmare and feel like a truck ran over your body, you look in the mirror and actually LIKE what you see, there's a strong permanent sense of security and tranquillity protecting your ego at all times, you just KNOW you fucking MOG, you KNOW you're not even slightly ugly, you just CAN'T LOSE because you already won everything at birth, you're untouchable, even GOD can't defeat your ego

And the unbiased truth is, they aren't even bad people..., they didn't do anything to win good looks just like we didn't do anything to deserve ugly looks, they weren't even selectively bred like the eugenics crazis think, they just ARE

Today I saw a mongoloid foid with giga model-tier facial bones, I looked at her eyes for a moment and I saw the total 180° reverse of my entire life, no insecurity, no pain, just pure security and tranquillity, enjoying their existence at all times and feeling they have actual WORTH and not apologizing to the world for their existence, their beauty overpowers everything wrong around them, their face is a safe space in this cursed world, you can look at them for hours and not get tired of it while if I glance at my own reflection for a millisecond it immediately sends me to the bottom of a nihilistic abyss

How can people whose looks resemble demigods walk the same earth as a piece of shit infra-subhuman like me? the contrast is so fucking cruel and demoralizing, and the uglier you are and more you hate yourself, the stronger your attraction to beautiful people is, no benevolent God can ever explain this.

View attachment 1118982
No face for your height

Nature is cruel , nature is unequal . The lion eats the deer , in turn the lion also gets killed by humans , in turn humans get killed by time. We all are just food of someone else

Nature is cruel , nature is unequal . The lion eats the deer , in turn the lion also gets killed by humans , in turn humans get killed by time. We all are just food of someone else
Cope, some people never lose their entire life, and in the end they accept death with open arms because they didn't miss out on ANYTHING, you need to realize nature is unequal even at the very end, endings aren't fair either, the only thing that's equal for all beings is their nonexistence

You know what's brutal about all this. All their thoughts of their magnificence is subconscious, they feel good for 1-2 seconds then move on with whatever they have to do. But there is no limit to how bad your thoughts can get about yourself, it is limitless and everlasting, however there is indeed a limit onto how good you can feel in relation to other people.

Screw this gay universe for not having it the other way too, at least have a limitless possibility of feeling good for the things that are positive, but that doesn't exist at all (not that I any notable positives). I'm not convinced that people that who are rich, good looking, tall, high IQ can feel good forever because this universe is gay as fuck and will not allow that. That's good for incels at least, that the other side isn't that good, But maybe this is absolute cope on my behalf and indeed they do feel good forever and die happily.

Has the opposite ever happened to you? I notice some people look at me for a few seconds longer than they should , they are thinking how can someone so ugly exist on this planet, I didn't even know it was possible to be THIS ugly that I have to check again. Suifuel as fuck :feelsrope:

agreed

my avi also does that, it's v. cute:

it just walks around the forum mogging people

jfl foids wearing makeup get their SMV inflated to ridiculous amounts

modern males are trained to worship foids with makeup + tiktok/insta pics for whatever reasons

imo makeup should be banned. if it's not organic it's fake

I am very sad.

View attachment 1118982
My issue with proud lucky people, is....their arrogance

Cope, some people never lose their entire life, and in the end they accept death with open arms because they didn't miss out on ANYTHING, you need to realize nature is unequal even at the very end, endings aren't fair either, the only thing that's equal for all beings is their nonexistence
Not entirely sure about that. Have yet to meet someone who didn't take an L their entire life. Tbh I hope these normies having the time of their life in my age group either age like shit, die from their drunken mistakes, or get cancer/sick from the choices they made