Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you noticed gen z women are fatter?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I've noticed where I live that more and more gen z whores are borderline overweight or skinny fat. Meanwhile more and more guys are obsessed with the gym and staying fit.

Most vomit inducing is seeing a borderline obese chick wearing yoga pants to show off her cellulite infested ass. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Yes i made a similar thread a while ago too

I wasn't around when previous generations were the age zoomers are now but I'm sure they are fatter.

Here in Brazil Gen-Z women are all fit...

i like some curves but not fat ones

Yea it makes sense obesity is increasing.
I wasn't around when previous generations were the age zoomers are now but I'm sure they are fatter.
Nah we mean like youth wise. Like youth wise for every different generation they were skinnier but ofc older generations are almost virtually all obese. Skinny women stop existing after the age of 30

I can understand why a man may be overweight, but it is in-excusable for toilets, still, they will have armies of simps

It's over for JB copers

No, being fat used to be highly shamed among previous generations but now men have absorbed nigger standards so every borderline obese chick has a fatass and skinny normal women are anorexic.

No, being fat used to be highly shamed among previous generations but now men have absorbed nigger standards so every borderline obese chick has a fatass and skinny normal women are anorexic.
All that negro rap music.

Ok but its a shitty post nothing interesting about it

I can understand why a man may be overweight, but it is in-excusable for toilets, still, they will have armies of simps
They can't get chad to settle for them in a relationship so they put in no effort. Either that or they're just retarded lazy slobs in general.

They can't get chad to settle for them in a relationship so they put in no effort. Either that or they're just retarded lazy slobs in general.
its the latter

Last time skinny girls were in fashion was the Millennial generation, watch some of the normgroid shit from the early 2000s TV, they always had skinny foids on set, now it's different though unfortunately.

Well, we've got an ongoing societal shift towards sedentary lifestyles and diets chock-full of processed foods. That's a human problem.

Last time skinny girls were in fashion was the Millennial generation, watch some of the normgroid shit from the early 2000s TV, they always had skinny foids on set, now it's different though unfortunately.
I blame niggers and dating apps. Of course it's all a proportionated plan being executed by those on top but its still ragefuel.

Shitting machines

Isn't there a stat like 1 young american foid out of 2 was fat?

I see a lot of slopheads, men and women, normies and HTN that glide by on pure jester energy and their careers.

Fat zoomers are vomitfuel. :feelspuke:

over here foids get drunk constantly and rely on that for social bonding, so they mostly end up being fat loud whales

Well fat acceptance is a thing now.
Most zoomer women and even men don't know how to cook and just consume goyslop. Sad times we live in where the most progressive generation likes to kowtow to corporate interests like that.

Market shift in action. Younger women have learned that they don’t have to put any effort into dating so they get obese. Men now know that they need to work *hard* to get any female affection so they’re working-out a lot more to get unattractive women. Hoeflation is very real.

Gen Z is the first generation where the average man is significantly more attractive than his girlfriend. At the high school I used to work at, it was normal for attractive men to have the most goblinmaxxed girlfriend. It’s heartbreaking to watch.

Degeneracy, hoeflation, dating apps, ShitTok, online prostitution, whoring out with 0 consequences, unlimited validation from simps and soyciety; those sum up Gen Z foids as a whole.

No not particularly. Women have been extreme fatsos where I live since the late 90s/early 2000s,