Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen Z are not the extreme SJW left wing soyjaks that this forum would like you to believe.

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
In fact I would argue it is the opposite, just look at soyciety every normie zoomer is into self improooving, :soy: look at the rise of people like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson these figures are really well known to zoomer's there is a lot of redpill culture among zoomer's nowadays especially on places like YouTube comments section I believe redpill is now a normie thing redpill is known to intersect with right wing politics. I have also heard a lot of zoomer's talk against LGBT just go make a new instagram account or tik tok account set personal details to that of a zoomer and before you know you would be watching shorts of those fresh and fit niggers I bet you it won't take that long for you to get sucked into the redpill pipeline :soy::soy: also this explains why there is now a trend of 'tradwives' as vast amount of normie men's political views change thus becomes the dominant view women will 'chameleon' into it and adopt that view as they think Chads will share the same beliefs too and also of course because of the 'not like other girls' thing Fresh and fit popularity may also be the reason for the new tradwife trend among zoomers and young millennials. Basically my point is this forum is highly exaggerating that Gen Z are extreme SJW left wing soyjaks it sounds like an alt right talking point.

Last edited:
[IMG alt="Trannydestroyer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/52/52784.jpg?1684089793[/IMG]

Trannydestroyer

Recruit​

★★
JoinedMay 14, 2023Posts120

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

There are defo more soyjacks in academical fields cuz they cope so much. redpillers promote not going to college because its a waste of time and you should start "muh business"

There are defo more soyjacks in academical fields cuz they cope so much. redpillers promote not going to college because its a waste of time and you should start "muh business"
probably only in meme degrees tbh

In fact I would argue it is the opposite, just look at soyciety every normie zoomer is into self improooving, :soy: look at the rise of people like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson these figures are really well known to zoomer's there is a lot of redpill culture among zoomer's nowadays especially on places like YouTube comments section I believe redpill is now a normie thing redpill is known to intersect with right wing politics. I have also heard a lot of zoomer's talk against LGBT just go make a new instagram account or tik tok account set personal details to that of a zoomer and before you know you would be watching shorts of those fresh and fit niggers I bet you it won't take that long for you to get sucked into the redpill pipeline :soy::soy: also this explains why there is now a trend of 'tradwives' as vast amount of normie men's political views change thus becomes the dominant view women will 'chameleon' into it and adopt that view as they think Chads will share the same beliefs too and also of course because of the 'not like other girls' thing Fresh and fit popularity may also be the reason for the new tradwife trend among zoomers and young millennials. Basically my point is this forum is highly exaggerating that Gen Z are extreme SJW left wing soyjaks it sounds like an alt right talking point.
Thing is, Women CANNOT be TRAD with over 400+ bodycounts

Soon blackpill will be the mainstream

Soon blackpill will be the mainstream
I think it's slowly becoming, like people know but will forget it I mean what is the use of blackpill for normal looking people? maybe to only stop the Chads from having harems but for outcasted incels nothing will change we would still be looked down

what is the use of blackpill for normal looking people?
JFL if you think the average person have it good. Literally almost 2/3 of men aged 18-30 in US reports having no sex, and the few that managed to have a girlfriend, all of them are betabuxxers. When blackpill becomes mainstream, everyone will LDAR and shit will go south.

i don't know what gen z mean

JFL if you think the average person have it good. Literally almost 2/3 of men aged 18-30 in US reports having no sex, and the few that managed to have a girlfriend, all of them are betabuxxers. When blackpill becomes mainstream, everyone will LDAR and shit will go south.
of course I said normies will be interested because chad has harems other than that us incels will still remain the same

There's zoomers here on this forum. Discovering the blackpill at 12 years old would fuck a kid up for life.

There's zoomers here on this forum. Discovering the blackpill at 12 years old would fuck a kid up for life.
true but I regard myself as always black pilled even as a kid it was lingering on my mind beneath the surface

you are extremely coping
You've been here a week lad, your opinion means fuck all to me. But keep making worthless threads if it makes you feel better

Zoomers are fucked. Ok so they are not sucked into 2010s era SJWisms as easily. That does not make them based. Zoomies are just adolescently edgy, sometimes redpilled Tate-ites, so what? Go back and watch some old 00s era edge, some Tom Green shit. Millennial had their edge too. Hell, millenial, gen x and boomer movies routinely made fun of trannies, faggots, had tons of racist jokes, turned foids into the sex objects they are etc. But at the end of the day after the comedy ended, they went back to their schools, to their colleges, to their office cubicals and they continued to grind as cogs in the machine.

Zoomers will be no different. They will have their culture wars, their fags vs conservatives, their sluts verses "trad". It will mean nothing. You will still go and slave for the machine in the end. There will be no winning. True truth and blackpill will always be the great taboo that the vast majority of zoomer redpillers will avoid, just as generations avoided it before. Honestly I don't think zoomers are any better or worse than previous generations. They are by and large the worthless retards that 99% of humanity has always consisted of. Cattle that will be controlled by the elite wealthy and powerful, that is all any of us are. At least blackpillers and incels are the minority that is aware of this.

Zoomers are fucked. Ok so they are not sucked into 2010s era SJWisms as easily. That does not make them based. Zoomies are just adolescently edgy, sometimes redpilled Tate-ites, so what? Go back and watch some old 00s era edge, some Tom Green shit. Millennial had their edge too. Hell, millenial, gen x and boomer movies routinely made fun of trannies, faggots, had tons of racist jokes, turned foids into the sex objects they are etc. But at the end of the day after the comedy ended, they went back to their schools, to their colleges, to their office cubicals and they continued to grind as cogs in the machine.

Zoomers will be no different. They will have their culture wars, their fags vs conservatives, their sluts verses "trad". It will mean nothing. You will still go and slave for the machine in the end. There will be no winning. True truth and blackpill will always be the great taboo that the vast majority of zoomer redpillers will avoid, just as generations avoided it before. Honestly I don't think zoomers are any better or worse than previous generations. They are by and large the worthless retards that 99% of humanity has always consisted of. Cattle that will be controlled by the elite wealthy and powerful, that is all any of us are. At least blackpillers and incels are the minority that is aware of this.
based high iq

Zoomers are a generation of opposites. In one hand you have the 1000 genders woke type and in the other hand the trad redpilled Andrew Tate type. Unlike millennials who were mostly liberal and more moderate.

Zoomers are a generation of opposites. In one hand you have the 1000 genders woke type and in the other hand the trad redpilled Andrew Tate type. Unlike millennials who were mostly liberal and more moderate.
:feelsrope:Tfw you realise this gen is retarded

Gen Z is literally the most LGBT though

People who say that probably have those lefty TikToktards in mind

Gen Z is literally the most LGBT though
I think @thespanishcel is right Gen Z are a generation of extreme opposites of left and right makes sense but somehow only left wing lgbt stuff is portrayed as the only Gen Z political beliefs which is wrong imo

No it wouldn’t, I wish I had been blackpilled at that age. I would’ve known what to do to make sure I developed as attractive as possible, finding the blackpill post-puberty is nigh useless from a self improvement perspective

Alt Right are no friends of Incels especially deathnic incels
“Alt right” doesn’t exist it’s made up. The far right wing is diverse and don’t just conform to one ideology, the people that push this “muhh alt right” bs think Ben shapiro and Hitler are ideologically the same

“Alt right” doesn’t exist it’s made up. The far right wing is diverse and don’t just conform to one ideology, the people that push this “muhh alt right” bs think Ben shapiro and Hitler are ideologically the same
:feelshmm: interesting will look more into it

Zoomers will be no different. They will have their culture wars, their fags vs conservatives, their sluts verses "trad". It will mean nothing. You will still go and slave for the machine in the end.
Yeah at the end of the day pretty much every politician in this globalist world is in bed with (((corporate))) interests. Ideologies that aim to fix this still alienate the majority of zoomers as they did other generations, most zoomers are human robots who love soyciety and the system

No it wouldn’t, I wish I had been blackpilled at that age. I would’ve known what to do to make sure I developed as attractive as possible, finding the blackpill post-puberty is nigh useless from a self improvement perspective
What exactly would you have done differently during puberty?

What wouod blackpill knowledge do to help you develop as attractive as possible?

What exactly would you have done differently during puberty?

What wouod blackpill knowledge do to help you develop as attractive as possible?
There are plenty of things you can do while your body is still developing. Stop any and all mouthbreathing even in your sleep, get on peptides for height, chew hard foods, list goes on

There are plenty of things you can do while your body is still developing. Stop any and all mouthbreathing even in your sleep, get on peptides for height, chew hard foods, list goes on
this is cope it's all genetics bro

this is cope it's all genetics bro
No, that’s cope

Genetics play the largest part but good habits matter as well. People just don’t want to acknowledge that cause it’s suifuel to think you could’ve almost made normie tier had things been a little different

I am gen z and I can tell you that most of Gen z is leftist. Most young zoomers aren't even white

I am gen z and I can tell you that most of Gen z is leftist. Most young zoomers aren't even white
I am gen z too look at social media though it is redpilled but it is only online they are too pussies to act in real life