Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you noted that some ”encouragement” is actually demoralizing beyond belief?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The typical remarks foids tend to say like ”you just haven’t found the right one yet” strip you of all of your agency. Accepting an advice like that would translate to the act of passively waiting for reality to somehow transform and eventually hand you what you’ve been deprived of for years.

Masculine, redpill-minded advice instead puts all the agency on you. Misguided as it might be, it at least tries to lay a path ahead of you with a promised treasure at its end.

I don’t think you can demoralize and depress an incel any better than giving fauxly compassionate assurance that things will eventually turn around by themselves. It makes me feel absolutely abhorrent inside to hear that trash. I will much rather have some Chad bark at me and tell me to work on myself or something.

They both suck.

Obviously foids would think all you need to do is wait passively because that's all they have to do.

Obviously foids would think all you need to do is wait passively because that's all they have to do.
Kek, good point. I think the reason they tell shit like that is because they don’t want men of low genetic value improving their strength or status.

bruh these privileged scumbags know that theyre gaslighting u. they rationalize it cause it technically kinda applies to normal looking ppl like them, but they get sadistic pleasure out of it knowing it doesnt apply to ppl w defo0rmed airways

bruh these privileged scumbags know that theyre gaslighting u. they rationalize it cause it technically kinda applies to normal looking ppl like them, but they get sadistic pleasure out of it knowing it doesnt apply to ppl w defo0rmed airways
Yep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back