Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is “inceldom” just nature making a man out of some of us?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I can’t speak on behalf of everyone but ever since I personally became totally blackpilled (not just muh looks are everything, but more on human nature and how we operate on a broad sense) I took a far more dim view on life as whole. It’s not just the usual pessimism that might come with someone at this age, I just completely changed as an individual. I finally began to fully grasp the true importance of selfishness in one’s life and I can’t stress it enough: it is an absolute necessity to be an uncompromising piece of shit in this abhorrent world. That, or you’re willing to let everyone walk all over you.

Sure, maybe in the long run, this hinders my ability to achieve anything sincere, but at least I don’t allow anyone to hurt me any longer. From an evolutional point of view, nature favors traits that increase the chance of survival and surviving comes at the expense of enduring hardships; “to live is to suffer,” living being the innate desire to feel validated and belonged as a human being and as soon as you give up on miserably wasting your time any longer on looking around for male friends for example, you will feel substantially better, both spiritually and physically. With only acceptance you can surpass it and move on.

To me, that is just nature doing its thing. Most (sub 5) men eventually learn the ropes of being this way for their own benefit one way or another. Some of just had a harder time adapting into it.

I see it with younger men all the time. Teenagers on heckin’ leddit for instance who’re still lingering in denial, asking how to find a girlfriend, or how to do this and that from some random fucking strangers. :feelskek:

Some adults do it too. :feelsugh:

Give ‘em time. Give ‘em time. :feelscomfy:

Nope.

Inceldom is a product of a very sinister ambition of the United Nations. They're funding organisations that heavily invest
in divisive forms of Feminism, making it harder for men to gain status; in order to bring about de-population. Boris Johnson talked about it in his telegraph article in which he said the UN talking about de-population was a regular occurrence. They're feeding women with ''you can do better''
propaganda that is flooded in through media.

They are also weaponising dating apps. All of the popular dating apps are owned by Matchgroup which is run by Bernard Kim.
Most of the popular ones are owned by the same people - coincidence?

Last edited:
A cope a day keeps the rope away

Hey bro wassup, Sorry for lashing out at you last time, but I'm diagnosed paranoid so don't dox me ok
I didn’t “dox” you. Stop using that word. You were okay with revealing the city you live in our DMs so the idea of you not being okay with me accidentally bringing it up in a post referred to you didn’t even come across me.

I apologized ever since and won’t ever bring it up again but just stop calling it “doxxing” please.

Beyond over

Nature doesn't "care" about them nor you. No one expected you to be born except motion, back when your parents gave a chance for unprotected sex. For me, everything's chaos.

I can’t speak on behalf of everyone but ever since I personally became totally blackpilled (not just muh looks are everything, but more on human nature and how we operate on a broad sense) I took a far more dim view on life as whole. It’s not just the usual pessimism that might come with someone at this age, I just completely changed as an individual.
I can vouch for this as well. I disowned the stick, hence removed a significant portion of leverage that could be used against me. Now If anyone wants to has some sort of leverage against me, they must use the carrot. And I can safely say that I got a lot more low inhibition.

"Nature" doesn't do that to you because "nature" doesn't exist. Unless if you mean it in the meaning of "bad blind luck". Well, either way, literally everything ever is just a collective batch of subatomic particles. There's no "nature intending something", all that is is that some extremely small spheres with other spheres in and around it happened to assemble in a certain pattern. Adopting a more scientific view of the world can be enlightening. When you fill out your measly double-digit year long life on this billions of years old universe, the components of your body will break down into inorganic substances. As if you never had any life in you to begin with. You don't think, you don't feel anything, that's just chemical reactions in your brain and it interpreting them. Think about that. Billions of years. You've only been here for about 30 and you've already "seen it all". What a small window of time, all things considered. Nothing you did has mattered in the long run. Yes, we should look at things from a bigger picture. Call it a cope if you want, but everything has become rather meaningless to me once I did so. I don't get too angry or overly depressed. I kinda just live, you know? Only doing what I feel like doing and not caring too much.

Sorry if that sounded stupid.

My take on this is that jews are responsible for any evil in this world, until proven otherwise.

The more blackpilled I became the more I felt like shit every time I’d go to a public place