Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you met a cuck irl?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
i was guitarmaxxing awhile ago and started taking lessons with a teacher. He was an older guy but a manlet. Well I’m pretty good so me and him started talking about extra stuff. It started as talking about regular music stuff and then eventually somehow we were talking about race (no idea how it was brought up, he must have done it). This guy was clearly a normie back in his day. He began talking about how he had read a book about racism written by some black woman and started the most cucked weird shit ever about black ppl and their struggle. Eventually as we had more talks, he had brought up how back in his day they’d call ppl gay if they were “off” (aka incel). This guy is a Biden supporter btw.

Eventually the lessons got weird and uncomfortable because he started looking at me pissed off when he thought I may be “off” (he asked me if I lived with my parents once) that I had to stop going. I’m hapa btw.

JFL at boomers now. Still racist and evil as fuck but trying to become BLM supporters. This society is truly cucked and :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I lived and have been to multiple larger cities, so yeah, I definitely have.

Actual cuckolds though? I'd stay the hell away if I found out.

every normie is a cuck to the system. the only people who aren't cucks are the ones who drop out and LDARmaxx

The overwhelming majority of the world has been brainwashed by the radical left mainstream media and the globohomo agenda

The overwhelming majority of the world has been brainwashed by the radical left mainstream media and the globohomo agenda

It’s incredible what cucks do to fit in.

Most normie relationships involve cuckery to some extent. Female SMV is incomparably higher than male SMV, so non-chads have to compensate through betabuxxing. The better looking the man is, the less compensation is required.

My guitar teacher used the word “nigger” liberally, it was based. Nobody should be involving their political and social views, especially not when you’re paying the faggot. :feelswhat: strange bastard, you should have detuned his guitars and fucked with the settings on his amp

Lmao I wish I was that low inhib. I couldn’t even tell him fuck you when I stopped I just made an excuse and ghosted

What music/bands did he listen to?

Classic rock seemed to be a big Beatles guy. He played in country bands. I live in a liberal college town so there was a big movement for BLM so he had to cuck himself to not lose friends I’m guessing haha. Fucking pathetic guy

Respectable. Beatles are based. John Lennon beat women and hated joggers. He seems like a cuck, so good on you to get rid of him. I’d rather be self-taught that tutored by a cuck.

All he did was guide me through a song and I learned a bit of lead guitar through him. He didn’t do jack shit else for me.

Yes Beatles are based but most oldies are based too id guess :feelshmm:

Yes I faced the problem too with teachers. They only wanted to print off tabs of songs and work through them. Shit I could do with the songsterr or ultimate guitar apps.. You have to use Steve Vais 30 hour practice regimen and lean songs by ear and transcribe solos. Most guitar teachers aren’t even qualified to teach :feelsUgh:

I know they’re lazy as fuck. I guess it’s the nature of the game. When advanced students come in they need more work from the teacher and they’re lazy so they don’t do that. Haha. Fuck it

Yea if ur really guitarmaxxing you can do it yourself with that shit like you said :smonk:

i was guitarmaxxing awhile ago and started taking lessons with a teacher. He was an older guy but a manlet. Well I’m pretty good so me and him started talking about extra stuff. It started as talking about regular music stuff and then eventually somehow we were talking about race (no idea how it was brought up, he must have done it). This guy was clearly a normie back in his day. He began talking about how he had read a book about racism written by some black woman and started the most cucked weird shit ever about black ppl and their struggle. Eventually as we had more talks, he had brought up how back in his day they’d call ppl gay if they were “off” (aka incel). This guy is a Biden supporter btw.

Eventually the lessons got weird and uncomfortable because he started looking at me pissed off when he thought I may be “off” (he asked me if I lived with my parents once) that I had to stop going. I’m hapa btw.

JFL at boomers now. Still racist and evil as fuck but trying to become BLM supporters. This society is truly cucked and :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I've gotten the "are you gay" question throughout my life. My brother thought I was gay (until I started showing to him I was trying to pursue women), my sister still thinks I'm gay, my two friends asked me if I was gay, and my aunt even told me she knows a gay guy family friend who's "lonely" and if I ever was curious I could pursue it.

As for cucks - if you mean the definition broadly, yes. Two of my friends are dating women who have 100% of the power in the relationship; one tells the guy when to go to bed the other will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get what she wants. More narrowly (like actual cuckolding), no. I've known men who have been cucked and I've been quiet about it (even my high school teacher got cucked by a student friend of mine), and even a girl who put me in the beta orbiter box but was actively dating a chad went to my grad school in a different state and fucked all the above-average jock normies in the school. I actually hate those men, and think she's a trash human being. But this is from men who are unaware they are being cucked.

Also 90% sure that my mom cucked my father in her career.

I've gotten the "are you gay" question throughout my life. My brother thought I was gay (until I started showing to him I was trying to pursue women), my sister still thinks I'm gay, my two friends asked me if I was gay, and my aunt even told me she knows a gay guy family friend who's "lonely" and if I ever was curious I could pursue it.

As for cucks - if you mean the definition broadly, yes. Two of my friends are dating women who have 100% of the power in the relationship; one tells the guy when to go to bed the other will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get what she wants. More narrowly (like actual cuckolding), no. I've known men who have been cucked and I've been quiet about it (even my high school teacher got cucked by a student friend of mine), and even a girl who put me in the beta orbiter box but was actively dating a chad went to my grad school in a different state and fucked all the above-average jock normies in the school. I actually hate those men, and think she's a trash human being. But this is from men who are unaware they are being cucked.

Also 90% sure that my mom cucked my father in her career.

Absolutely brutal! Thank you for sharing I shared similar experiences :feelsYall:

I did travel to Canda once

Half the dudes in this world are cucks