Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you looked into a person and thought: "how are they still alive? With that face?" Were you happy or pissed about it? Indifferent?!

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Tbh, im starting to really hate on every ugly person i see on the streets (or in my vicinity) Not bcs of them specifically, but knowing you "belong" into that category of people.

I used to cope with long hair and being lean, thinking i just "wasnt photogenic" or sum BS like that, but now, being slightly above my weight racket and almost bald by now, i cant ignore it, and its killing me slowly, broskis...

I jus dont care about other people at all

So, indifferent.
Literally when I'm outside I never look at other peoples faces or pay attention to my surroundings. I'm always thinking about what I wanna do later that day or I daydream

I get pissed if I notice they are bluepilled simps, or else, I'm just indifferent.

I notice pretty chicks and ignore everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back