Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you had a casual conversation with a woman outside of your family or professional settings?

Have you had a casual conversation with a woman outside of your family or professional settings?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
D

Dickcelled

Early 30s, White, Dickcel
★★★
Curious. I'm 30+ y/o KHHV but also I have never spoken to a woman who wasn't family, my doctor, or some forced bullshit at work / school. Literally not once.

Am I in the minority here?

Probably years ago

My friend's wives only

i have tried to talk to foids in hobby or event/activity settings before, they always try to end the conversation as fast as possible.

Yes, I do in college but only and solely because of academic purpose. Foids totally find me disgusting due to being ugly and manlet but they converse me only for academic topics

Like 3 or so, but this was 10 years ago.

I had short conversations with some foids at school but nothing related to flirting

The only ones I can think of are girlfriends or people I know

At school I was in a class with majority female classmates (2 boys and 20 girls), so I was "friends" with some of them and we talked after school (but that immediately stopped after we graduated high school).

I also sometimes chat with some women online, but I'm not sure if that counts.

But in the last 15 years I have never talked to a woman casually IRL, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back