Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you guys ever read the Female Dating Strategy handbook? It's full of blackpills.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

Just spent an hour or so last night sifting through this, and holy shit it's filled with intense blackpills. Here's some shit that I've read:

Monogamy is for men's benefit, not women. Men in societies enforced monogamy to reduce intra-gender competition between them, even though that same competition benefits women, as promiscuous women can obtain more resources from a larger amount of men.

Women have the responsibility to be picky, for the benefit of humankind.

Honestly, it's interesting because it's the largest piece of Apex fallacy I have ever seen. All of what they are saying comes from the top% of men, who are tall, white, goodlooking and rich, so can afford to be extremely picky and treat them as disposable. They take the actions of the top % of men, and project it onto every male in existence.

It also covers psychological strategies they use on men to keep them subservient to them.

Honestly every man should read this handbook to learn how to avoid women like this.

Female Dating Strategy is proof giving women rights was a mistake.

Never read it before tbh

Tell me all I need to know about reddit, that this hate group is not banned already.

I hope every FDS member gets raped by a pack of the ugliest ethnics in existence.

this just goes to show foids dont want to be respected, nor be an ewual partner, they have no problem being gigachads cumdumpster and prefer this to being married to a non chad.

Just spent an hour or so last night sifting through this, and holy shit it's filled with intense blackpills. Here's some shit that I've read:

Monogamy is for men's benefit, not women. Men in societies enforced monogamy to reduce intra-gender competition between them, even though that same competition benefits women, as promiscuous women can obtain more resources from a larger amount of men.

Honestly, it's interesting because it's the largest piece of Apex fallacy I have ever seen. All of what they are saying comes from the top% of men, who are tall, white, goodlooking and rich, so can afford to be extremely picky and treat them as disposable. They take the actions of the top % of men, and project it onto every male in existence.

It also covers psychological strategies they use on men to keep them subservient to them.

Honestly every man should read this handbook to learn how to avoid women like this.

Foids need a dating strategy. Foid's aren't merely on easy mode, they are watching a twicth stream of someone playing the game. And they STILL need a guide.

Foids need a dating strategy. Foid's aren't merely on easy mode, they are watching a twicth stream of someone playing the game. And they STILL need a guide.

Its like playing chess tutorial. The computer will show you where to move your pawn and its somehow still equally hard as the male playing in the world championship

I'm actually making a profile of the average FDS member using data of subreddits that overlap with FDS members.

As of the moment, all I can say is that they're not HVW (High Value Women). They're also failing really poorly, no wonder they're still posting there even after months and even years. :feelshaha:

No. The reason females are picky is that reproduction is much riskier for them.

In fact, as I have argued before, there is a case to make that reproduction is the main evolutionary pressure on females, as opposed to survival from environmental factors for males.

Recently I've learned than Chad only transmits his attractiveness to his daughters, and I believe this confirms my theory that female sexual desire only aims at decreasing the risks associated with reproduction.

There are very few reasons to think sexual selection improves our species, at least not if we consider the characteristics that matter and make our species different from other apes.

Last edited:
I'm actually making a profile of the average FDS member using data of subreddits that overlap with FDS members.

As of the moment, all I can say is that they're not HVW (High Value Women). They're also failing really poorly, no wonder they're still posting there even after months and even years. :feelshaha:
are they all in their 30's and about to be cat ladies I assume?

Women need to be enslaved not empowered

According to them simple being a woman makes them high value. Just look at their app messages! And yet no chad...

Good afternoon, I hate women.

are they all in their 30's and about to be cat ladies I assume?

These are the kind of women are supposedly going to have to date, JFL. And they don't want us in the first place.

When women lack options, they paradoxically raise their standards, not lower them. We are left empty-handed either way.

According to them simple being a woman makes them high value. Just look at their app messages! And yet no chad...
They took the blackpill's hyperbole, parodies and satire seriously. That's the problem, they saw our posts and thought, "hmm maybe I do have infinite SMV just because I have a vigina". Sure, you can get in bed with HVM, but they're not gonna commit just because you have a vagina kek. Anyways I don't really care for FDS, they're idiots who would have scrolled through an onion article and thought it was real.

They took the blackpill's hyperbole, parodies and satire seriously. That's the problem, they saw our posts and thought, "hmm maybe I do have infinite SMV just because I have a vigina". Sure, you can get in bed with HVM, but they're not gonna commit just because you have a vagina kek. Anyways I don't really care for FDS, they're idiots who would have scrolled through an onion article and thought it was real.
Keep in mind that FDS is largely populated by lower-value femoids.

Stacies don't even need a strategy in the first place.

Not wasting my time on water is wet.

This makes IT and all their bluepills look even more foolish.

While they trot out nonsensical platitudes and blue pills, foids drop black pills and prove us right every day.

And we're the ones with cognitive dissonance. JFL.

Not even gonna bother reading the bitter bitch handbook. Over 65% of that sub browses datingoverthirty. It's a legit joke. It's COMICAL. Just LOL.

Not going to waste my time on that shit

No, i dont want to get cancer.

Dude, i'm giving it a quick look, and the amounts of entitlement and assertive-controlling behavior are through the roof. Thank god they consider us "Low value males", because i would never take such bullshit from any women, no matter how "High value" they are, and if any men accepts such humiliation, they're probably not that "high value".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back