Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have you gotten the "we're lesbians" rejection?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I've gotten it twice I think. Women are never alone and a good rejection technique for two foids is to say they're lesbians to the approaching incel.

I never approached a foid, so I never got rejected :feelsthink:

I never approached a foid, so I never got rejected :feelsthink:
Without IOIs you shouldn't be doing it. I fell victim to normie and PUA lies about the "power of confidence".

Yes, after I deliberately created a situation in which I allowed my "oneitis", Shannon, to denigrate me. She explicitly told me, "I'm taken now and engaged to my girlfriend, go find someone who actually cares about what you have to say loser".

That was done for one simple purpose: Demonstrating her true nature to myself.

Yes, after I deliberately created a situation in which I allowed my "oneitis", Shannon, to denigrate me. She explicitly told me, "I'm taken now and engaged to my girlfriend, go find someone who actually cares about what you have to say loser".

That was done for one simple purpose: Demonstrating her true nature to myself.
Self-imposed blackpilling is respectable. The cool thing is that you learn the truth either way, even if it turns out to be a lifefuel whitepill.

Yes, but it was more sutil, she showed a picture of her and her "girlfriend" and mentioned what they were doingthat day making it clear they were a couple, until this day I don't really know if they were or if she was just her friend and she faked to me.

Yes, but it was more sutil, she showed a picture of her and her "girlfriend" and mentioned what they were doingthat day making it clear they were a couple, until this day I don't really know if they were or if she was just her friend and she faked to me.
I can guarantee you she's been dicked by Chad

No, but it's very considerate of them if they're lying to spare your feelings.

Most of the real lesbians I've seen are really ugly. Ugly haircut, fat, covered in acne. I call it the pig phenotype. If they don't look like that they're lying about being gay, something about being "unattractive to the male gaze" or whatever :feelsPop:

I have.

It seems like incels unintentionally hit on lesbians all the time, due to their higher likelihood of having male or introverted hobbies

I haven't yet.

Lesbian is a myth
She is just a Beckie who can't get a Chad

All the time

And you know what? Unfortunately, they're not lying.

Lesbians=waiting for gigachad

Foids would rather choose to be a lesbian than be within 2 meter range of a trucel

this girl i liked said she was lesbian and was never attracted to a man when i shot my shot.

1 year later, she was dating this chadlite jfl he didn't even have a good personality either cause they constantly broke up and got back together

this girl i liked said she was lesbian and was never attracted to a man when i shot my shot.

1 year later, she was dating this chadlite jfl he didn't even have a good personality either cause they constantly broke up and got back together
Lol why did you even bring up the personality bit, we know women don't give a shit and most chads have shit personality or almost none.