Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have you gotten the "we're lesbians" rejection?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
947
Online
17d 23h 30m
I've gotten it twice I think. Women are never alone and a good rejection technique for two foids is to say they're lesbians to the approaching incel.
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,300
Online
83d 1h 0m
I never approached a foid, so I never got rejected :feelsthink:
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
947
Online
17d 23h 30m
metabuxx said:
I never approached a foid, so I never got rejected :feelsthink:
Without IOIs you shouldn't be doing it. I fell victim to normie and PUA lies about the "power of confidence".
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
930
Online
27d 16h 32m
Yes, after I deliberately created a situation in which I allowed my "oneitis", Shannon, to denigrate me. She explicitly told me, "I'm taken now and engaged to my girlfriend, go find someone who actually cares about what you have to say loser".

That was done for one simple purpose: Demonstrating her true nature to myself.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
947
Online
17d 23h 30m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes, after I deliberately created a situation in which I allowed my "oneitis", Shannon, to denigrate me. She explicitly told me, "I'm taken now and engaged to my girlfriend, go find someone who actually cares about what you have to say loser".

That was done for one simple purpose: Demonstrating her true nature to myself.
Self-imposed blackpilling is respectable. The cool thing is that you learn the truth either way, even if it turns out to be a lifefuel whitepill.
 
Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
143
Online
1d 11h 43m
Yes, but it was more sutil, she showed a picture of her and her "girlfriend" and mentioned what they were doingthat day making it clear they were a couple, until this day I don't really know if they were or if she was just her friend and she faked to me.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
947
Online
17d 23h 30m
Baal Zebulde said:
Yes, but it was more sutil, she showed a picture of her and her "girlfriend" and mentioned what they were doingthat day making it clear they were a couple, until this day I don't really know if they were or if she was just her friend and she faked to me.
I can guarantee you she's been dicked by Chad
 
Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
143
Online
1d 11h 43m
RetardedChinlet said:
I can guarantee you she's been dicked by Chad
she probably is right now :feelscry:
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
9,703
Online
94d 8h 7m
No, but it's very considerate of them if they're lying to spare your feelings.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
947
Online
17d 23h 30m
Baal Zebulde said:
she probably is right now :feelscry:
The funny thing about "lesbianism" is that it only exist when the foid can't get an attractive enough man. They toss it away the moment such man shows up.
Angry_runt said:
No, but it's very considerate of them if they're lying to spare your feelings.
You aren't wrong.
 
Plasmabrain

Plasmabrain

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Posts
164
Online
3d 13h 58m
Most of the real lesbians I've seen are really ugly. Ugly haircut, fat, covered in acne. I call it the pig phenotype. If they don't look like that they're lying about being gay, something about being "unattractive to the male gaze" or whatever :feelsPop:
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
1,509
Online
8d 17h 4m
Plasmabrain said:
Most of the real lesbians I've seen are really ugly. Ugly haircut, fat, covered in acne. I call it the pig phenotype. If they don't look like that they're lying about being gay, something about being "unattractive to the male gaze" or whatever :feelsPop:
based avi
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,500
Online
84d 10h 28m
I have.

It seems like incels unintentionally hit on lesbians all the time, due to their higher likelihood of having male or introverted hobbies
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
2,583
Online
64d 21h 53m
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
1,332
Online
43d 11h 5m
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,631
Online
52d 17h 40m
I haven't yet.
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Officer
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
580
Online
27d 11h 29m
Lesbian is a myth
She is just a Beckie who can't get a Chad
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,150
Online
79d 7h 2m
All the time

And you know what? Unfortunately, they're not lying.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
50d 23h 23m
Lesbians=waiting for gigachad
 
Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
449
Online
10d 5h 29m
Foids would rather choose to be a lesbian than be within 2 meter range of a trucel
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,774
Online
31d 5h 10m
this girl i liked said she was lesbian and was never attracted to a man when i shot my shot.

1 year later, she was dating this chadlite jfl he didn't even have a good personality either cause they constantly broke up and got back together
 
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
414
Online
10d 3h 42m
iamsubhuman said:
this girl i liked said she was lesbian and was never attracted to a man when i shot my shot.

1 year later, she was dating this chadlite jfl he didn't even have a good personality either cause they constantly broke up and got back together
Lol why did you even bring up the personality bit, we know women don't give a shit and most chads have shit personality or almost none.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top