Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever wanted foidlossus so badly u had a dream about them

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Foid worshipping cuck if you have :horror::foidSoy:

They turned to stone afterwards.

Yes with my oneitis when i was like 14-15

I never had a dream with a whore in it, I had a dream where I got shot down by an A-10 using AIM-9M while flying SU-25T

No, i don’t worship foids or any human being to that degree

Yes, I dreamed of a foid and she humiliated me in the dream. Brutal :feelsrope:

I often dream about no name girls, i used to dream about classmate girls when i was an kid.

I still care about my oneitis and want the best for her despite her not wanting me.

I can't fathom exactly what I would think about, in such a scenario, considering I never had enough interaction with them to do that; so no, not in the manner you speak about. :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

I usually dont dream, or at least I dont remember them! :horror:

Just last night I had dream about meeting a cute tomboy at a movie theater. Then she told me she was polyamorous bisexual. My dreams are becoming more realistic.