Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a nice dream today

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I was at university and there I met a girl. At first she was annoying and rude, but as the dream progressed we became close friends. Our relationship was probably evolving into something romantic, but I woke up before anything more happened.

And the moment I woke up, this girl just "disappeared from existence". This is the fate of people who only exist in dreams.

In a way I feel sad for having lost someone who for one night (which felt like days in the dream) was a great friend :feelsbadman:. I don't even remember her face anymore.

Last edited:
Sorry brocel. But the truth must be told. She is probably swallowing gallons of semen from different chads right now.

Sorry brocel. But the truth must be told. She is probably swallowing gallons of semen from different chads right now.
How so, if her existence is dependent on my imagination? :feelsohgod:

Truecel trait : even on your dreams you can't have a love relationship

Been playing kf2 so all I dream about is something chasing me and blowing things up jfl

Over for dreamcel :feelsrope:

How so, if her existence is dependent on my imagination? :feelsohgod:
Technically she just has. When you read my comment. You automatically imagined what I stated.

So technically she arleady has swallowed gallons of semen by different chads.

And you just imagined it again, because I just stated it.

Think of a pink elephant. You can't help but think of a Pink Elephant

Now think of your dream girl swallowing my load. You can't help but think of it.
So you are now a cuck.

So it now exists in your imagination and she has swallow thrice as much semen. Probably a kilogrammes by now. Enough to fill up a car :feelshaha:

Sorry nigga.

Last edited:
I was at university and there I met a girl. At first she was annoying and rude, but as the dream progressed we became close friends. Our relationship was probably evolving into something romantic, but I woke up before anything more happened.

And the moment I woke up, this girl just "disappeared from existence". This is the fate of people who only exist in dreams.

In a way I feel sad for having lost someone who for one night (which felt like days in the dream) was a great friend :feelsbadman:. I don't even remember her face anymore.
if ur lucky you can go back to ur dream and start back up where you left off:feelsaww:
it happens to me once in a blue moon:dab:

I had a dream like that.

I keep having dreams of being back in high school and taking a girl out to walk with me along the sea.