Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever tried being "on" 24/7?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've always been coasting through life through the path of least resistance. I'm pretty sure this is why I ended up spending 100% of my free time laying in bed with my laptop since I was a child.

Have you ever tried actually living in a disciplined way? Giving it your best, putting in the maximum effort into your life?

I've been daydreaming about a version of me who actually does things for decades. But after so much time of rotting, my brain and body have turned into mush.

Last edited:
I have been daydreaming about such things also. I wish I had more self discipline but stacy chewing on chads bone isnt really self discipline is it?

I've tried being disciplined, but it's so hard to continue it when there are no tangible short term rewards. I only manage to last a few days at a time.

Effort into doing what?

Effort into doing what?
Doing productive things as opposed to procrastinating and engaging in useless activities. I suppose we could debate about "productivity" and "usefulness", but I think we all know that some activities are less productive and useful than others, and no amount of pontificating and arguing about the philosophical nature of usefulness will change that.

Well, i try to.

Have you ever tried actually living in a disciplined way? Giving it your best, putting in the maximum effort into your life?

I was lazy and I do regret it. Now, I am doing something for me. I have a job now to save some money, I do hit the gym 3 days in a weak for almost 2 hours and I want to start WoW once again. By the way, I also got the rare event mount from Valentine's Day.

Same bro. We could be rich men if we were more diciplined

I was lazy and I do regret it. Now, I am doing something for me. I have a job now to save some money, I do hit the gym 3 days in a weak for almost 2 hours and I want to start WoW once again. By the way, I also got the rare event mount from Valentine's Day.
Holy shit do not start WoW again. I literally wasted around 20.000 hours on that game. I am in no way exaggerating, literally years of /played.
The game is also very shit this xpac, I grinded out like 8 wow tokens last xpac by skinning and leatherworking but I don't even want to play now. I bought a month and then let the sub run out after 3 days, literally 3 days and the rest wasted. This is coming from a guy who makes $300 a month, so WoW is extremely expensive for me.

Holy shit do not start WoW again. I literally wasted around 20.000 hours on that game. I am in no way exaggerating, literally years of /played.
The game is also very shit this xpac, I grinded out like 8 wow tokens last xpac by skinning and leatherworking but I don't even want to play now. I bought a month and then let the sub run out after 3 days, literally 3 days and the rest wasted. This is coming from a guy who makes $300 a month, so WoW is extremely expensive for me.

Honestly, I am currently struggling to start WoW again. It is not the same thing than it was before. But I kinda like farming within this game. I got some rare mount drops as well. I will see...

I've tried being disciplined, but it's so hard to continue it when there are no tangible short term rewards. I only manage to last a few days at a time.

I'm pretty sure those ultra disciplined people are the types who have girls cheering them on. I noticed in high school and college that whenever there were girls around, depending on me for group projects and shit, I was much more motivated. I imagine that's a microcosm for life, especially when a girl is giving you sex and love.

I'm pretty sure those ultra disciplined people are the types who have girls cheering them on. I noticed in high school and college that whenever there were girls around, depending on me for group projects and shit, I was much more motivated. I imagine that's a microcosm for life, especially when a girl is giving you sex and love.

I've been ultra disciplined at times and I've had no women in my life, not as even friends, for the most part.

I don't think it's related to being incel. It's independent of it for the most part.

It helps me mentally, to have my shit in order, even if my life is just meaningless toil and bullshit.

What's the alternative? Being some depressed guy, sitting in his own filth and having no energy to even clean himself? Is that really going to make your life better?

What's the alternative? Being some depressed guy, sitting in his own filth and having no energy to even clean himself? Is that really going to make your life better?
That is the alternative and that's what I've been doing my entire life. But I'm perpetually tired even after just having woken up, can't muster the energy to change it, at least not for more than 10 minutes.

That is the alternative and that's what I've been doing my entire life. But I'm perpetually tired even after just having woken up, can't muster the energy to change it, at least not for more than 10 minutes.

My mentality is no matter what I do, ultimately, I'm fucked, so I'll try to work hard and improve my life just for the hell of it, even if all that awaits me is roping at an old age.

Because "fuck it"

lmao i read this title and thought u meant "on" as in online this site 24/7

I've been ultra disciplined at times and I've had no women in my life, not as even friends, for the most part.

I don't think it's related to being incel. It's independent of it for the most part.

It helps me mentally, to have my shit in order, even if my life is just meaningless toil and bullshit.

Are you low inhib? If not, does it affect your motivation and success?

the infrastructure for me to be "on 24/7" with friends and women isn't there so I can't even do it

but I've thrown myself into work full speed ahead, even working 2 mentally-taxing jobs at once 7 days a week, and it has led nowhere

Are you low inhib? If not, does it affect your motivation and success?

Dunno, I'm in the middle I guess.

My motivation is mainly seeing boomer fucks look pathetic, who can't stop eating, whine then brag about their shitty lifestyles.
the infrastructure for me to be "on 24/7" with friends and women isn't there so I can't even do it

but I've thrown myself into work full speed ahead, even working 2 mentally-taxing jobs at once 7 days a week, and it has led nowhere

in 2019, going nowhere and not falling is success for a male

in 2019, going nowhere and not falling is success for a male
i wish i could say that's enough for me but it isn't.
being forced to choose between loneliness or some kind of insane cuckolding arrangement is driving me nuts. combined with being able-bodied, fit and employed, this shit ain't normal. but i guess it is the new normal for the bottom 20% to just rot without even one good chance at a normal marriage, who the fuck needs another generation anyway?

I'm in LDAR mode, mostly because I was rejected by everyone, bullied, ostracized, and no foids. Plus, mental health issues.

All this doesn't motivate you to contribute to the society, and for yourself.

Last edited:
i wish i could say that's enough for me but it isn't.
being forced to choose between loneliness or some kind of insane cuckolding arrangement is driving me nuts. combined with being able-bodied, fit and employed, this shit ain't normal. but i guess it is the new normal for the bottom 20% to just rot without even one good chance at a normal marriage, who the fuck needs another generation anyway?

Shit is totally out of most men's control, tbh.

Your choices are more like:

- be broke, homeless and rot in your own shit and piss on the streets

- be employed, have shelter, maybe health insurance, and safety but still be completely isolated socially

Choose your own LDAR adventure

- be employed, have shelter, maybe health insurance, and safety but still be completely isolated socially

shit is fucked, maybe I should be grateful I'm not that bum that I have to step over in the stairwell every once in a while.

aaaand then I remember that there's guys who have had girlfriends for 3+ years, and their mom still does all their laundry and cooking while they are barely even employed for min wage. fuck this gay earth.

Most Western European countries have a social security system, that gives you free health insurance, free accommodation, and pocket money.

Last edited:
i daydream about a better life too especially when i listen to music but i try to remind myself it is over as much as possible

shit is fucked, maybe I should be grateful I'm not that bum that I have to step over in the stairwell every once in a while.

aaaand then I remember that there's guys who have had girlfriends for 3+ years, and their mom still does all their laundry and cooking while they are barely even employed for min wage. fuck this gay earth.

Nothing will beat good genetics at least when it comes to dating.

But take a good look at all the top youtube motivational speakers, even the hardcore one who were navy seals like jocko. None of them are fucking young, hot women. Probably none have sex at all and are effectively incel (having sex 20 years ago doesn't count).

Past age 30 almost all men are basically incel.
Most Western European countries have a social security system, that gives you free health insurance, free accommodation, and pocket money.

In the west it's basically "You're male? Fuck you and die, faggot" so just staying alive is a huge struggle.

In the west it's basically "You're male? Fuck you and die, faggot" so just staying alive is a huge struggle.
Even though, you have some minimum standards and safeties provided to you by the State that won't let you homeless, you have to struggle as a man.

Even though, you have some minimum standards and safeties provided to you by the State that won't let you homeless, you have to struggle as a man.

As far as I know, they absolutely will let you go homeless. Men's homeless shelters don't exist or if they do, they're full or full of drug users so you won't be able to sleep or have any privacy.

As for women they, they have nearly unlimited free housing options.

I try to but I end up losing interest after like an hour or two then I go on with my life.

As far as I know, they absolutely will let you go homeless. Men's homeless shelters don't exist or if they do, they're full or full of drug users so you won't be able to sleep or have any privacy.

As for women they, they have nearly unlimited free housing options.
Well, in many countries they would give you a small flat, or let you choose an affordable accomadation of your choice, and pay the rent in certain limits. They might be some pathological neighbors, but not always. Don't confuse Western Europe with US.

Last edited:
For those trying to find some direction and goal in life, why not moneymaxx by learning how to code? Life is much more comfortable if you can LDAR in peace for eternity.

well i think i did it and didnt work well.

I wake up every day at 6 in the morning, I go to the gym in fasting, I do a workout that leaves anyone open-mouthed, I make my breakfast at 8, accompanied by some vitamins, iron, copper and creatine, not like absolutely nothing until at 17, when I make my second breakfast accompanied by boron, selenium, chromium, magnesium and silicon. Last month, I started a fat-burning routine that involved 40-minute walks.

I forgot to say that I have my own apartment, car, job above the Brazilian average, I have no debt and I always wear new clothes.

Is it wise to pick up a woman? not!

I have not dated anyone in years, and women see me as a piece of dung. I've tried everything to at least start a conversation with a woman, and the results have always been bad. even when I was dating, it was with women who were ugly, problematic, and with low self-esteem. just self-esteem went up and my relationship ended. When I was over 30, the dating ended.

I am living proof that determination, discipline, and effort are not important to women. it's no use.

For those trying to find some direction and goal in life, why not moneymaxx by learning how to code? Life is much more comfortable if you can LDAR in peace for eternity.
i agree thats why i want to be wagecuck

I daydream about a looksmaxxed version of myself that does great things because he's not ugly and depression doesn't keep him rotting hopelessly alone waiting to die.

i agree thats why i want to be wagecuck
My goal is to find a work from home programming job where I can get my 8 hours done in 2-3 hours and just LDAR by watching YouTube, surfing the internet and spending money on copes.

My goal is to find a work from home programming job where I can get my 8 hours done in 2-3 hours and just LDAR by watching YouTube, surfing the internet and spending money on copes.
Programming is overrated. 20 years ago you might've found that kind of gig if you were really good, but nowadays a lot of people know how to code (CS/IT are some of the most popular degrees all over the world).

Programming is great money, don't get me wrong. But it's also hard, there's a lot of competition and it won't be a job where you can slack off more than at your average job.

Programming is overrated. 20 years ago you might've found that kind of gig if you were really good, but nowadays a lot of people know how to code (CS/IT are some of the most popular degrees all over the world).

Programming is great money, don't get me wrong. But it's also hard, there's a lot of competition and it won't be a job where you can slack off more than at your average job.
What field of work would you recommend? Disregarding personal interests etc

Doing productive things as opposed to procrastinating and engaging in useless activities. I suppose we could debate about "productivity" and "usefulness", but I think we all know that some activities are less productive and useful than others, and no amount of pontificating and arguing about the philosophical nature of usefulness will change that.
I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do that's "productive".

I think it depends from company to company or how the industry is doing. When things are gravy, some jobs are essentially no show, do whatever you like. Also I’ve seen people in IT in universities and their life is just YouTube and mountain dew and they get paid enough to LDAR well

I wake up every day at 6 in the morning, I go to the gym in fasting, I do a workout that leaves anyone open-mouthed, I make my breakfast at 8, accompanied by some vitamins, iron, copper and creatine, not like absolutely nothing until at 17, when I make my second breakfast accompanied by boron, selenium, chromium, magnesium and silicon. Last month, I started a fat-burning routine that involved 40-minute walks.

I forgot to say that I have my own apartment, car, job above the Brazilian average, I have no debt and I always wear new clothes.

Is it wise to pick up a woman? not!

I have not dated anyone in years, and women see me as a piece of dung. I've tried everything to at least start a conversation with a woman, and the results have always been bad. even when I was dating, it was with women who were ugly, problematic, and with low self-esteem. just self-esteem went up and my relationship ended. When I was over 30, the dating ended.

I am living proof that determination, discipline, and effort are not important to women. it's no use.

I do intermittent fasting too, but not because I need to. I just see so many fat cunts at work addicted to food that I feel the need to prove to myself that I don't need food.