Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever shared youre believes in real life?

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
Have you ever shared blackpill knowledge to people in real life, or are you only honest on the internet? Do you repackage it into a more normie friendly format?

In society it feels like it is important to comply, and be agreeable. Especially if you are ugly. As no one will listen. I think I am lucky, people at my work knows my opinions and still likes me. Also there is a guy that hates jews and homos at my job. (No foids there.) My friend is kinda stupid and just agree with me, but he is bluepilled and to stupid to understand or to argue. If you looked like a chad, you could probably get away with more, and to state your true opinions as people are actually interested in what you have to say, if you look good.

A bit, here and there, but very rarely.

As a general rule, never reveal your power level IRL. 99% of people will have a negative emotional response, because it's so antithetical to the dominant, blue pilled narrative. There's also this simple fact about humans that most associate their personal beliefs with their identity and sense of self-worth, so when you present black pilled realities to them, however small and trickled, they will take it a personal attack and as an affront to their sense of moral goodness ("I'm a good person," they think).

I would never share my beliefs about the black pill irl it’s just a waste of time and normies would never understand my situation

fuck no, I try to act as normal and unassuming as possible tbh. Trying to spreading blackpills irl is pretty autistic and it's just going to lose you the little social life you may or may not have.

I would never share my beliefs about the black pill irl it’s just a waste of time and normies would never understand my situation
normies are too stupid for this, when a person is bluepilled he have the brain fucked already, so it's impossible at 100 % to change his mind..

fuck no, I try to act as normal and unassuming as possible tbh. Trying to spreading blackpills irl is pretty autistic and it's just going to lose you the little social life you may or may not have.
also this, unless the person you know is already blackpilled

As a general rule, never reveal your power level IRL. 99% of people will have a negative emotional response, because it's so antithetical to the dominant, blue pilled narrative. There's also this simple fact about humans that most associate their personal beliefs with their identity and sense of self-worth, so when you present black pilled realities to them, however small and trickled, they will take it a personal attack and as an affront to their sense of moral goodness ("I'm a good person," they think).
Exactly this, well said mate. Regarding people’s sense of moral goodness lord almighty are the vast and overwhelming majority of people giga-hypocrites who break down the moment their word view is challenged. Twitter and Reddit for example are evidence of human stupidity and corruption all on their own.

Most people have no real interest in the truth, they only care about using reason when it suits them as a tool to meet their own emotional needs.

If the actual truth is inconvenient for them or threatens their happiness then they’ll reject it out of hand and viciously attack anyone stating it.

Last edited:
no point discussing blackpills with normies tbh

Exactly this, well said mate. Regarding people’s sense of moral goodness lord almighty are the vast and overwhelming majority of people giga-hypocrites who break down the moment their word view is challenged. Twitter and Reddit for example are evidence of human stupidity and corruption all on their own.

Most people have no real interest in the truth, they only care about using reason when it suits them as a tool to meet their own emotional needs.

If the actual truth is inconvenient for them or threatens their happiness then they’ll reject it out of hand and viciously attack anyone stating it.
:blackpill:

what makes us special and part of the 1% though? i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed here. but i got black pilled none the less

yes i've shared blackpills though , but it's mostly mind pills.

basically, pretty simply, if someone is born stupid, no amount of effort is gonna allow how to be able to do well in school, let alone do things like stem maxx

Last edited:
I did yes. for some reason, we randomly shifted to the topic of relationship, this friend of mine made a question of ,,what attract girls the most?", well, that time in school I only had three friends there, and I used to be a jester holding 8 personalities. well, I told him subtly a heightpill, I actually didn't elaborate or anything, I just said ,,women are attracted to tall guys", well, here is what is weirder, he instinctively got it, he questioned again ,,is it because women find more secure with taller men? is it?", I stared at him blankly ngl, at that moment I realized he was maybe similar to my sentience.

what makes us special and part of the 1% though? i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed here. but i got black pilled none the less

yes i've shared blackpills though , but it's mostly mind pills.

basically, pretty simply, if someone is born stupid, no amount of effort is gonna allow how to be able to do well in school, let alone do things like stem maxx
Your life experiences shape you and you learn from them, through sheer necessity, if need be. And our (social life) experiences are generally quite harsh. It doesn't necessarily mean we're in the 1% of anything though. Being black pilled is a blessing, but it can also be a curse (if black pilled without the prerequisite life experiences to give context and help you understand your pain, struggle, and suffering).

Your life experiences shape you and you learn from them, through sheer necessity, if need be. And our (social life) experiences are generally quite harsh. It doesn't necessarily mean we're in the 1% of anything though. Being black pilled is a blessing, but it can also be a curse (if black pilled without the prerequisite life experiences to give context and help you understand your pain, struggle, and suffering).
i see. yea black pill definitely a blessing for me. liberating

yes I often vent

I just presented it as I think negatively about myself because it seems like women think of me as subhuman genetic trash, and I just can't seem to find evidence saying otherwise. They still tell me I need to think positive because "If you think you're undesirable, you'll start behaving in ways that make you undesirable".:feelshaha:

And get some delusional virgin-but-not-incel to call the police on me? Nah. The VAST majority of men in society, even incels, are bluepilled

I have tried to throw some subtle blackpills here and there: heightpills, facepills, bone pills and racepills but I stopped when people looked at me like I was delusional
Once I threw some pills at my parents when they asked me about me getting a gf and then they said to me what the would i know about any of this if im still a virgin

Last edited:
I told my mom about the blackpill and also said that i'm unable to live a normal life because of 1)uglu face, 2) ZERO social skills due to me being an Aspie, 3) Ethnic Tax. She tried to bullshit me with bluepilled low iq responses like; "Your looks have nothing to do with that, you just like to make excuses" or "people don't like you because you are pushing them away with your toxic aproach to life:foidSoy::foidSoy:". Zero awareness

I have self awareness through the roof,so i wouldn't share a tiny conversation with a bunch of white knights mixed with the ultimate normie culture beta cucks :feelswhat:

Have you ever shared blackpill knowledge to people in real life, or are you only honest on the internet? Do you repackage it into a more normie friendly format?

In society it feels like it is important to comply, and be agreeable. Especially if you are ugly. As no one will listen. I think I am lucky, people at my work knows my opinions and still likes me. Also there is a guy that hates jews and homos at my job. (No foids there.) My friend is kinda stupid and just agree with me, but he is bluepilled and to stupid to understand or to argue. If you looked like a chad, you could probably get away with more, and to state your true opinions as people are actually interested in what you have to say, if you look good.
No