Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have you ever leveraged being a woman to make a man do you a massive favor that you're not willing to admit?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1e59r7r/have_you_ever_leveraged_being_a_woman_to_make_a/

In highschool, I had a male friend who had a hard time even talking to girls. I told him if he helped me with my assignment, I would let him score with no intention of letting him. He spent the whole week preparing my assignment. After I turned it in, he asked me when I'd let him. I blew him off. Told him I'm not letting him hit and there's nothing he can do about it. I mean, who would he complain to?

Roastie moment :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

We still stayed friends.

Jfl, what a cuck :feelskek:

Example #6000000 of why they shouldn't have rights

I want to stomp these bitches heads in. Vile fucking creatures

All women are like this, that's the sad part. It is disappointing but not surprising

I hope that evil bitch gets lots of pain and suffering coming her way (in gta). Absolute pure evil scum deserves whatever happens to her.

Honestly, in almost every instance of this I hate the cuck more than the foid

why tf would any man do a massive favour for a woman

she would not lift a single finger to help you in your time of need

foids can get fucked

psycho whores going what comes to them naturally

Foids rights were a fucking mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5