Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever hugged a girl? If sohow did that happen?

Crustaciouse said:
I met a hot female cousin of mine, I went in for a handshake like an autist but she hugged me instead.
It was nice feeling her big boobs pressing against my chest.

fakecel OUT

jk

Never have. It's depressing.

One time in my birthday a few years back a female co-worker of mine hugged me cause it was my birthday.
Crustaciouse said:
I met a hot female cousin of mine, I went in for a handshake like an autist but she hugged me instead.
It was nice feeling her big boobs pressing against my chest.
run (w)incest game

I hugged some of me female cousins and aunts. And my mom.

Nope, a girl would never touch me with a 10 foot pole.

Musiccel said:
i get hugs from girls im my class almost every day but i dont do shit with it because of my mentalcellines :'( (i may be chadlite or girls here in brazil  are easy idk)  but yes gettin hugged by a female is not bad,is really over for truecels...
I am fucking done with this forum holy shit.

So many fakecels in this thread, if it were up to me you'd all be banned.

Ive gotten a few pitty hugs from ny oneitis, i consider them the peak of my life tbh

FACEandLMS said:
Sorry, I am a busy workcel. I have a backlog of people wanting ratings. My inbox is MAXXED out. I will work on clearing it down this week.

You should ask them to pay you lmfao. PAYING BEFORE RATING

Incel_Dikshit said:
You should ask them to pay you lmfao. PAYING BEFORE RATING

I will implement that rule soon. Although that means hardly anyone here will ask for a rating. I think I will only charge people who email me through my youtube channel.

Musiccel said:
i get hugs from girls im my class almost every day but i dont do shit with it because of my mentalcellines :'( (i may be chadlite or girls here in brazil  are easy idk)  but yes gettin hugged by a female is not bad,is really over for truecels...

fuck off then