Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had people cheering for you ?

what kind of retarded question is this i dont get it

oh yeah i just on one of your threads

ok so one time i got into a fight with this kid at school and my "Friend" was cheering me on

"HES OPEN"

"CMON TRUCKZO"

the fight was an honest tie as no blows actually even landed as they were either blocked or dodged by me

i couldnt get a hit in because he just kept on swinging with no purpose :feelskek:

Yes, when I've just done something stupid or dropped something and people want to lowkey mock me.

Yeah, maybe i'm too ugly os I gt pitymaxxed

What do you mean by something stupid ?
Like spilled a drink or made a calamitous mistake in front of others, the cheering is a mockery at my incompetence.

I just thought of another one, coming last during sports day events at school and getting pity cheers and encouragement.

what kind of retarded question is this i dont get it
Have you ever had other people both loudly and openly show approval for any of your endeavors in public at any point? If you have, that means you are socially accepted and not a trucel.

Have you ever had other people both loudly and openly show approval for any of your endeavors in public at any point? If you have, that means you are socially accepted and not a trucel.
This guy gets it

getting attention isnt the same as courting foids though
if a social periah ascends does that make him an trucel/incel?

getting attention isnt the same as courting foids though
if a social periah ascends does that make him an trucel/incel?
You're right, it isn't the same as courting foids. However, if you're getting actual POSITIVE attention (and not just negative attention masked in irony) from people, you're likely to be getting some positive female attention as well. It's what people mean by "NTmaxxing".

And to answer your question, if a social pariah has sex, then he is not an incel, he's a sexhaver who is just a social outcast. Although this is so rare that it's not even worth discussing.

Only a couple of times at social gatherings. Some normies cheered for me because they saw i was a sad loner, so they locked me up with a girl in the bathroom, and said "first you two kiss and then we will release you". Ofc she just sat there gazing at the floor.

On this site, perhaps.