Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever had (((friends))) that ignored "bros before hoes" and put a foid before you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
yes bro.

bros before hoes is a meme. it's foids first every time.

Yes bro. But I get the last laugh because they got married and she became a total fat, non working bitch.

Never had a close relationship with someone to where I would be in a situation like having a foid being put before you in the first place tbh

Man being the 3rd wheel is BRUTAL. I remember I got suckered into that one time, I never felt so fucking humiliated. It was like I was some sidekick character. Never again.

no because ive had none since puberty

Man being the 3rd wheel is BRUTAL. I remember I got suckered into that one time, I never felt so fucking humiliated. It was like I was some sidekick character. Never again.
It's honestly the worst feeling socially. The feeling of being excluded and cruelly ignored while you watch two incredibly inconsiderate people in pure bliss of each other's company.

I’ve never gone out with a friend with a girlfriend.

you shouldve asked for a 3way

Every time during the college years also because I wouldn't smoke weed and listen to a bunch of garbage music in some normies place too.

that's extremely brutal, you shouldn't have tolERated that
Ngl I'm a ticking bomb right now. Planing on killing myself no question about it . But I'm having the thoughts (and even feel the guts) to kill both her and her little sister before I kill myself. On top of that my brother and my cousin are married and the bitch is pregnant so that'll destory him (which is giga life fuel for me) . He was part of many nightmarish childhood memories I've had. I feel it's a fair judgment

But I am scared of the shock this might cause my mother.

The only friends I’ve ever had either: a) bullied me, b) secretly hated my guts and simply tolerated my presence, c) were passive aquaintances, or d) were other incels.

Yes bro. But I get the last laugh because they got married and she became a total fat, non working bitch.
Lifefuel. Now he can be a betabuxx the rest of his life with no return

Literally my pack before every single member except me got a gf

Lifefuel. Now he can be a betabuxx the rest of his life with no return
That’s exactly what he is. Works hard at his job then comes home and works his ass off. Also if she chooses to leave him she will get the house, at least half the money, alimony and child $upport.

Ngl I'm a ticking bomb right now. Planing on killing myself no question about it . But I'm having the thoughts (and even feel the guts) to kill both her and her little sister before I kill myself. On top of that my brother and my cousin are married and the bitch is pregnant so that'll destory him (which is giga life fuel for me) . He was part of many nightmarish childhood memories I've had. I feel it's a fair judgment

i hope you have tor cause this is some ripe fbi at your door bait

It’s happend far too many times

i only have one true friend cause of this, everyone else cant be trusted

Every single one of them. I gradually lost all my "friends" as one by one they got girlfriends or wives and put them ahead of friendship.

Some of them ended up divorce raped. Others are posting on r/deadbedrooms. Some might call it karma and yeah, it's pretty funny, but I still can't be happy until my life becomes good.

Had friend who choosed me over his toxic femoid, but then he wanted me to go after ugly roasties

Yes, my "friends" always ditched me to go drool over some hole.

I have never seen a bro before hoe moment in real life. Every "friend" I knew would rather talk to some hoe they don't even have a chance with than spend time with me.

Careful. Its not always worth it.

I dont have friends

I never befriended that type of cucks.

I actually never had friends

Yes, I have a group of friends which is composed basically by losers and edgy people (unfortunately, there are two chadlites too :feelsree:), and one of these losers managed to get a girlfriend he met online. He basically gave up on everything in his life, he left the college, left his mom and moved to another city and abandoned this group of friends just because of this bitch.
The best part is that recently she broke up with him, and now he is unenployed, without a degree and trying to get back to the group :feelshaha:

Everything that drives what males do and motivates them is foids. Everything else is cope. "Live for yourself" JFL cope. It's all one big mog competition among males, "friends" or not.

Yes, one time in college all of my friends were in class and I was the only one that had a few hours to kill before class.

I run into friend X and we hang out for maybe 15 minutes, smoke pot and then he says "ok man, I have to go."

I was high and lonely, but ok with him leaving.

So I wander around campus and run into him half an hour later smoking pot with some dwarf foid with a bad attitude.
I wave and walk by them and pretend to be busy.

All. The. Time.

Yes. My childhood best friends all did this to me. Now I see them once or twice per year,if Icall them.
They never (extremely rarely) bother to try to reach me.
They used me in high school and college to boost their ego/confidence/life, now they dump the useless tool.
It's over when even your own friends cuck you.

How does one make friends

“Bros Before Hoes” is a gigameme. Pretty much every man in the world would murder all his “friends” for monthly starfish sex from a landwhale.

You’re on your own in this world, boyo.

Never had an acquaintance let alone a friend. I would not consider a guy who put women before friends to be a friend so very, very few guys would even qualify.

Yes, one time in college all of my friends were in class and I was the only one that had a few hours to kill before class.

I run into friend X and we hang out for maybe 15 minutes, smoke pot and then he says "ok man, I have to go."

I was high and lonely, but ok with him leaving.

So I wander around campus and run into him half an hour later smoking pot with some dwarf foid with a bad attitude.
I wave and walk by them and pretend to be busy.
that's brutal! he probably even gave the foid more weed too, as special treatment

Yes everyone.

first time I tripped on acid dude left me to go hang out with some girls

first time I tripped on acid dude left me to go hang out with some girls
why the fuck would you leave someone alone if they're tripping on acid? fuck man my friend did the exact same thing, straight retardation, next time when he trips balls go leave him and go fuck his mom

why the fuck would you leave someone alone if they're tripping on acid? fuck man my friend did the exact same thing, straight retardation, next time when he trips balls go leave him and go fuck his mom
I at least got dropped off at home first. I told him his mom is hot once

Last edited:
never really had friends that were ever the subject of interest for foids, so I guess not really