Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Have you ever hit a foid? Would you?

Title

I hit a foid once in middle school. The cunt slapped me so I slapped her right back. I pulled that hit though. I wish I used all my strength. Not many people saw so I didn't get swarmed by cucks so that's good.

I had a golden opportunity to deck a sheboon in the jaw in high school but for some reason I didn't do anything. We bumped into each other in the hallways and she got angry and punched my chest. It didn't hurt so I just walked away but I wish I punched her in the face.

Despite what IT might think, I don't go around randomly assaulting women, however, I'd gladly do it if they put their hands on me first. Self defense and all that

Tell me your stories and mention how much damage you inflicted. Give examples if necessary

View attachment 1218053
The closest I came was when I accidentally shot a girl with an airsoft gun as a kid
We were friends and were fucking around with this airsoft gun and I shot her not realising there was ammo in it

I felt kind of bad at first but then she started crying for along time And tried getting me into shit so I didnt give af after that

i slapped a foid once in elementary, i sat next to her and we used to do this thing where we used to fake slap eachother, like i would stop my hand right before it hit her face and then we would laugh and shit. This one day was like normal, until we started doing that thing again but instead of stopping right before i touch her, my hand touches her cheek. The funny thing is that i genuinely wasnt even trying to harm her plus it was such a weak slap, after that she started to tear up and i was confused bc i didnt hit her hard, then she ran to the teacher and nearly got me suspended from that school, the teacher sent a note to my parents and i went that summer without vidya all bc of this incident lol
It was a cunt move throwing you under the bus like that

She never spoke to me again. I got a bigger reaction from my class who I was playing tag with at the time, I remember them all looking at me like a monster while patting her back while she was crying. Needless to say I never got allowed play tag again
:feelsrope:can't tagmaxx anymore

It never got physical with a woman luckily. They only verbally insulted me, so I never had reason to hit one. I do believe men should be allowed to punch back though if a woman hits them in an attempt to cause injury to the man. Females currently get all the benefits without any consequences for their actions
4 different foids could be swarming a guy and if he hits back that's all people focus on. There are essentially zero consequences for females attacking me. They get to do what they want and still be protected and perceived as the victim

One time during preschool this one girl used to constantly bother until one day i punched her and her sister

The closest I came was when I accidentally shot a girl with an airsoft gun as a kid
We were friends and were fucking around with this airsoft gun and I shot her not realising there was ammo in it

I felt kind of bad at first but then she started crying for along time And tried getting me into shit so I didnt give af after that
That thing probably hurt like hell

One time during preschool this one girl used to constantly bother until one day i punched her and her sister
I was always the well behaved kid who never got in trouble in preschool until one day I called a girl a bitch. Jfl they got so mad

Only in elementary school. Yes I would

I was always the well behaved kid who never got in trouble in preschool until one day I called a girl a bitch. Jfl they got so mad
reminds me one time i threw a chocolate bar at this girl and she started crying like someone slapped ts out of her

4 different foids could be swarming a guy and if he hits back that's all people focus on. There are essentially zero consequences for females attacking me. They get to do what they want and still be protected and perceived as the victim
I know. It's ridiculous.

That thing probably hurt like hell
It was a big one so maybe but Ive been shot with a airsoft gun before It might have even been the same one but I dont remember

It doesnt hurt as much as you think it would

Title

I hit a foid once in middle school. The cunt slapped me so I slapped her right back. I pulled that hit though. I wish I used all my strength. Not many people saw so I didn't get swarmed by cucks so that's good.

I had a golden opportunity to deck a sheboon in the jaw in high school but for some reason I didn't do anything. We bumped into each other in the hallways and she got angry and punched my chest. It didn't hurt so I just walked away but I wish I punched her in the face.

Despite what IT might think, I don't go around randomly assaulting women, however, I'd gladly do it if they put their hands on me first. Self defense and all that

Tell me your stories and mention how much damage you inflicted. Give examples if necessary

View attachment 1218053
A Masterpiece....