Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever groped a stranger foid's ass and gotten away with it?

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Thinking about doing it at my job.

I see so many thick big booty foids walking around and some of them don't look like they'd make a big deal about it if cop a quick feel.

I imagine they will be embarassed or suprised, but won't really care, or they'll be too high inhib to cause a scene.

My dream scenario is that I get lucky and grope a foid's ass, and that foid is too high inhib to react negatively, so she just lets me do it as long as I want.

A man can only dream.

No. So far the most low-inhib thing I've done is taking creepshots of foids. I hope one day to reach @DragonBallZCel levels of basedness.

Yeah go ahead man, Im sure they'll love being touched by a subhuman

No. So far the most the most low-inhib I've done is taking creepshots of foids. I hope one day to reach @DragonBallZCel levels of basedness.
all for one is in a psych ward honey

No. So far the most the most low-inhib I've done is taking creepshots of foids. I hope one day to reach @DragonBallZCel levels of basedness.
I can't take creepshots, I'm too afraid of getting caught. What did @DragonBallZCel do?

no i am too scared that i will get attacked by normcucks and white knights at the bus when it's full but i am pretty sure one time in the bus some toilet touched my ass but i didn't notice it also i am sure she didn't do it by purpose since the bus was super full with people

no i am too scared that i will get attacked by normcucks and white knights at the bus when it's full but i am pretty sure one time in the bus some toilet touched my ass but i didn't notice it also i am sure she didn't do it by purpose since the bus was super full with people
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of the most. I don't care if the foid attacks me, but if a group of 6 feet tall jacked simps attack me I'm done for.

No but it is really hard for me to resist the urge to grab and squeeze a thicc foids ass

If a foid dresses like a slut or has more than one body it should be legal to rape her. (in Minecraft)
Agreed. They’re lucky they have an army of simps to protect them from based men like us.

No

Also you don't live in Japan nigga. You will likely get arrested.

Yes when I was literally like 12. I was at a water park and "accidentally" groped a bunch of stacy tits and ass. I used to be low inhib as fuck

No

Also you don't live in Japan nigga. You will likely get arrested.
Only if the foid decides to contact the police. I imagine most wouldn't want to put all that time and effort into something so insignificant. Unless they're one of those feminist attention whores.

No. So far the most low-inhib thing I've done is taking creepshots of foids. I hope one day to reach @DragonBallZCel levels of basedness.
Can you link me some of his posts?

Yes when I was literally like 12. I was at a water park and "accidentally" groped a bunch of stacy tits and ass. I used to be low inhib as fuck
Damn I wish I had the inhib I had as a kid too. When I went to public pools I used to dive under the pool water and grope the foids ass then swim away before they see me. One time I even yanked a foid's bikini down and got a peek at her bare ass :feelshaha: she caught me and told my parents. But I didn't get in trouble because I conviced them that it was an accident.

Once i lightly touched a girl's ass when i was drunk and she noticed, you may call me a cuck but i don't feel good about it.

One time in university we were all cramming up on the door to get seats because they're limited and so trying to enter i started to feel something firm and fluffy on my hand, and i was touching this hot blond firm ass. It was really great and it gave me a lot of fucking happiness for a while.

It was not a full on grab, it was just my hand resting on her left ass cheek, but it felt really good nontheless.

Thinking about doing it at my job.

I see so many thick big booty foids walking around and some of them don't look like they'd make a big deal about it if cop a quick feel.

I imagine they will be embarassed or suprised, but won't really care, or they'll be too high inhib to cause a scene.

My dream scenario is that I get lucky and grope a foid's ass, and that foid is too high inhib to react negatively, so she just lets me do it as long as I want.

A man can only dream.
I did it back in HS and got away because I beg for it and because I pretended to aspie, although I never confirmed if I was. At job what I did was to squeeze a co-worker hip, but I got away because Im to expressive at job. i like to move my hands and give examples with it. She knew it wasnt with horny intentions.

One time in university we were all cramming up on the door to get seats because they're limited and so trying to enter i started to feel something firm and fluffy on my hand, and i was touching this hot blond firm ass. It was really great and it gave me a lot of fucking happiness for a while.

It was not a full on grab, it was just my hand resting on her left ass cheek, but it felt really good nontheless.
Nice dude. I would kill to be in situations like that. I'd take full advantage and feel up as many foids as I can.

I did it back in HS and got away because I beg for it and because I pretended to aspie, although I never confirmed if I was. At job what I did was to squeeze a co-worker hip, but I got away because Im to expressive at job. i like to move my hands and give examples with it. She knew it wasnt with horny intentions.
That's actually pretty smart. If I pretend I'm a retard, maybe she won't make a huge scene or call the police on me :waitwhat: