Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever fucked up so badly everybody pretends to not remember?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have, multiple times actually. One of my fuck-ups was life-changing, a true waste of a life. Now my parents just pretend that never happened, and some topics in general aren't really talked about.

So many regrets. So much shame.

intense thread, following

yes,while my dad caughted me fapping and he pretends to not remember

I have, multiple times actually. One of my fuck-ups was life-changing, a true waste of a life. Now my parents just pretend that never happened, and some topics in general aren't really talked about.

Details...

Details...
Ok. Imagine you're from a poor, shithole country. Imagine you get a chance to go improve your life in a 1st world country. Imagine your parents slaved away their entire lives to pay for it. Imagine you don't have to work, just study. Imagine you're doing well, then for some fucking reason you become an alcoholic and waste all your money on booze and weed. Imagine you drop out. Imagine you move back home, fight with your parents for a couple years, say the most horrible things, don't talk for months. Imagine then you're 25, fat, balding, back in your shitty home country, still living with your parents, at a dead end job making 200$ a month, and with a degree you got from a shitty university in your home country, that is also in a worthless field. Ohh and also diabetes and heart problems and pancreas problems from all the drinking. And broken front teeth. There's a lot of stuff I left out, but boy did I fuck up everything.

I was born and nobody wants to remember it. And that will be proven again on my birthday tomorrow.

I was born and nobody wants to remember it. And that will be proven again on my birthday tomorrow.
I spent all my birthdays in front of my computer. I haven't cared about them in a long time.

Whenever I fuck up no one ever lets me hear the end of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back