Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever found out a girl you thought was modest was actually a whore?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I have. Every bit of hope was shattered in the process. There's no winning.
fuck.

When I think a girl is modest I look to the black pill and it will give the the answer to this question. The black pill is my ally and has never let me down. Plus every woman is a slut if you catch them on the right day anyway.

They are attention whores and chad whores

All women are whores.

Nope...

Because after becoming AWALTpilled i've never thought a girl was modest again.

The initial stages of being blackpilled. Memories. Everytime I see a hole now I just see some masked whore. That is their whole purpose

After taking the blackpill it's not hard to pick up on signs that she is,in fact,just like the others,despite trying to hide it

It truly is depressive to think about that. But I guess that the truth is the truth.

Plenty of times. But not anymore, I know that no foids are innocent.

I saw an ugly girl that had shit ton of mental problems (was 27 or something), I almost assumed she was a virgin until her chad appeared and cuddled with her.

Why yes all of the time. That's why we say AWALT.

I saw an ugly girl that had shit ton of mental problems (was 27 or something), I almost assumed she was a virgin until her chad appeared and cuddled with her.
another common example of why "femcels" don't exist.

Nope they are all whores

Many such cases.

I've tried social circle maxxing and I can confirm every innocent looking girl is a slut.
They don't even deny it anymore. They openly brag about their newest Chad ONS.

All the girls that were nice to me out of pity because of how ugly I am ended up being the biggest sluts.

When I think a girl is modest I look to the black pill and it will give the the answer to this question. The black pill is my ally and has never let me down. Plus every woman is a slut if you catch them on the right day anyway.

YES — Constantly, without fail.

Believe me, believe me —- that cute girl next door type is the filthiest whore
That Muslim girl that doesn’t drink or curse has had a train run through her
That suburban-“think-of-the-children” type mom that is constantly shocked at how immoral teens are now, was a polluted skank in her teen and college years

it is a woman’s nature to put up an act

Should I love women regardless of their whorish nature?

I have met a grand total of two confirmed virgins out if the 20 or so women whose virginity status i an confident in IRL. One is mentally quite young and the other is foreign.

REMINDER ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES TO THE RIGHT GUY AKA CHAD

-yea. hit really hard too. thought i had an upstanding and modest female cousin. thought she believed in love and traditional values. then she went off to college and within the first 2 weeks of leaving Daddy's nest she found a Chad boyfriend (that dumped her ass btw. good. she deserved it the fucking slut) and got a STD and cried to my Mom about it because she didn't want her parents to find out. she talked big when Daddy was watching but as soon as she could she opened her whore legs and paid the price. all women are whores FYI guys

-17yo classmate. she was seemingly a very religious girl. went to church. was the weird girl that prayed before eating her school lunch. never cursed. tbh I thought she was a good person mostly because she would talk to me and tell me good morning when we passed each other in the hallways at school. (i was bullied a lot then neglected by people who didn't bully me so someone noticing me and saying hi was a big deal for me.) either way come prom night and she was the biggest freak out there. her tits flapping all over the place. grinding on everybody. sneaking alcohol and getting everyone drunk. i couldn't believe my eyes. i told her best friend that i was so shocked and she said she knows because my face was so surprised. i remember asking her if it was the booze that made her that way. her BFF told me that is how she always is and that the way she acts at school is just for show because a few of the teachers were friends with her Mom and her Mom was a religious nut. In an odd way she was staying a "virgin" until marriage and decided not to have vaginal sex but she had been giving blowjobs and taking it up the ass for the past few years with multiple boyfriends. SHE WAS 17 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! i don't EVER want any stupid cunt coming at me with AoC bullshit when this was normal for girls 20 fucking years ago and in this day and age they are all having sex as soon as they bleed.

-yea. hit really hard too. thought i had an upstanding and modest female cousin. thought she believed in love and traditional values. then she went off to college and within the first 2 weeks of leaving Daddy's nest she found a Chad boyfriend (that dumped her ass btw. good. she deserved it the fucking slut) and got a STD and cried to my Mom about it because she didn't want her parents to find out. she talked big when Daddy was watching but as soon as she could she opened her whore legs and paid the price. all women are whores FYI guys

-17yo classmate. she was seemingly a very religious girl. went to church. was the weird girl that prayed before eating her school lunch. never cursed. tbh I thought she was a good person mostly because she would talk to me and tell me good morning when we passed each other in the hallways at school. (i was bullied a lot then neglected by people who didn't bully me so someone noticing me and saying hi was a big deal for me.) either way come prom night and she was the biggest freak out there. her tits flapping all over the place. grinding on everybody. sneaking alcohol and getting everyone drunk. i couldn't believe my eyes. i told her best friend that i was so shocked and she said she knows because my face was so surprised. i remember asking her if it was the booze that made her that way. her BFF told me that is how she always is and that the way she acts at school is just for show because a few of the teachers were friends with her Mom and her Mom was a religious nut. In an odd way she was staying a "virgin" until marriage and decided not to have vaginal sex but she had been giving blowjobs and taking it up the ass for the past few years with multiple boyfriends. SHE WAS 17 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! i don't EVER want any stupid cunt coming at me with AoC bullshit when this was normal for girls 20 fucking years ago and in this day and age they are all having sex as soon as they bleed.
Similar thing for me. A female cousin cheated on 2 of her Tyrone boyfriends , The 2nd Tyrone boyfriend was the one she used cheated the first one and then she cheated on that Tyrone with another Tyrone and now she's married to him , He's the richest of the 3.

A girl who was one grade above , A christian girl who always acted like an angel , She had sex with a Chad on the school bathroom and went away for a whole weekend to another Chad's house while she had a boyfriend , So she was cheating , Her parents thought she was at a friends house

once when i was 13 i was dating a girl for awhile and she would never let me kiss her or hug her and at the time i did not know why, well one day at school i whent to hug her and she walked straight past me and was all over my mates i i dumped that skank right there and later found out she had been sleeping with all my mates and was using me to get to them and the thing was they were all pricks to her and would call her a whore and a slut and the day after she tries to ask me if i would be open to her being with them and being with me i told her i wanted nothing to do with her or them. lost all my friends that day but i learned a lesson that day not to trust anyone and later in life that lesson has helped me so many times in situations.

I had a crush on this girl start of grade 9, I thought she was one of those kinds of girls who would wait till marriage to have sex or was one of the good girls who would maybe date an ugly with a good personality (JFL)

Not until I found out she had a Chad boyfriend and stalked her YouTube channel and found out one of her saved videos was titled
"BEDROOM PLAYLIST"

My high school oneitis

I was never really surprised to learn those things.

Whenever I saw a "quiet" and "hard working" straight A's student foid who was never caught on promiscuous activities, I always had the feeling that she was just saving herself for Chad.
Then years later I went and stalked their Facebook and BAM, Chad boyfriend.

When I was bluepilled yes.

At one of my first jobs there was a QT petite stem girl who worked there. She had the glasses and everything and try to come off as innocent to most people.

Turned out she cheated on her cuck boyfriend with a chad on the job, the chad pumped n dumped her causing her to quit and get another job. It was at that point I realized that AWALT. I was only 18 y/o though now I'm about to be 25.

All women are like that. Even the ones that are virgins reject hundreds of guys until Chad comes along. Christian girls are the worst, they end up with giga Chad’s.

Holy shit women are retarded.
She ended up going back to her boyfriend also (I facebooked stalked her). It caused her to quit because word got around the store. Women will do ANYTHING for chad dick.

The modest shy girls are the most whoreish.
They are very good at hiding it.

Everytime I see a girl I get images in my head, scenes of her doing whore things, it makes me laugh sometimes.

They are humans, same as us. They like sex, same as we do.

You wouldn't believe how many times.

They. Are. All. Whores.

Every woman is a whore

AWALT. I know several girls who are church goers. One had an abortion, her sister was a druggie. I know another one whose whole family is really religious. She got pregnant at 17 by a random.

Similar thing for me. A female cousin cheated on 2 of her Tyrone boyfriends , The 2nd Tyrone boyfriend was the one she used cheated the first one and then she cheated on that Tyrone with another Tyrone and now she's married to him , He's the richest of the 3.

A girl who was one grade above , A christian girl who always acted like an angel , She had sex with a Chad on the school bathroom and went away for a whole weekend to another Chad's house while she had a boyfriend , So she was cheating , Her parents thought she was at a friends house
All women should be forced into sharia law. The Muslims had it right about these sluts all along. I hate women.

yeah pretending they dont do anything and are boring then you find out she was sneaking out since 13 and was in clubs all the time