Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever explored an abandoned building?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER

Attachments

• Horrifying Encounter in Urban Exploration #scary #paranormal.mp4
    7.8 MB
My basement looks like one.

Yea, we went over to an abandoned hospital a couple of times, and it turned out to be one of the scariest experiences I've ever had.- The destruction that had been done by vandals was way over the top, and it felt dangerous to be in the building, especially at night when we went.-

Super-spooky, exploring the trashed hallways and having to avoid the gaping elevator shafts that had been pried open...- and we even discovered the morgue, and saw stains on the long trays that had held bodies, ahh

I'd explore an abandoned building with a foid tbh

I want to explore one but there are legit none in my area/city

Somewhat unrelated but whenever I watch those videos I quit because the narrator is a cuck who spergs over some hobo catcalling a woman. "Isn't this terrifying? He could've raped her!"

Then you go into the comments and everyone ignores the other footage of a guy having a gun pointed at him or some guy dying and instead they focus on the hobo "sexually harassing" the woman.
"OMG this is why it's terrifying being a woman :foidSoy:"
"I have daughters and this is why I don't blame women for hating men :soy:"
Entire comment section devolves into misandry

Somewhat unrelated but whenever I watch those videos I quit because the narrator is a cuck who spergs over some hobo catcalling a woman. "Isn't this terrifying? He could've raped her!"

Then you go into the comments and everyone ignores the other footage of a guy having a gun pointed at him or some guy dying and instead they focus on the hobo "sexually harassing" the woman.
"OMG this is why it's terrifying being a woman :foidSoy:"
"I have daughters and this is why I don't blame women for hating men :soy:"
Entire comment section devolves into misandry
I liked your Mario wonder review.

it's called urbex and it's kinda based but i never really got the opportunity to do it in real life. i remember from ages ago that some guy at work knew about it but didn't want to do it. typical.

I want to but there’s nothing in my area

I explored your mums pussy

it's called urbex and it's kinda based but i never really got the opportunity to do it in real life. i remember from ages ago that some guy at work knew about it but didn't want to do it. typical.
Indeed. I used to live in abandoned buildings sometimes I would hook up the electricity.

Both good and bad times.

Indeed. I used to live in abandoned buildings sometimes I would hook up the electricity.

Both good and bad times.
sounds dangerous but also intriguing. back in the day i used to think about sleeping in an abandoned building when i was really mad at my parents. there was one in the neighborhood and i walked past it every day.

No I don't want to step on some junkie's needle.

sounds dangerous but also intriguing. back in the day i used to think about sleeping in an abandoned building when i was really mad at my parents. there was one in the neighborhood and i walked past it every day.
I used to carry a (crappy) tiny Raven .22 pocket pistol... It was very loud! Lol... This was in my 20s

I used to carry a (crappy) tiny Raven .22 pocket pistol... It was very loud! Lol... This was in my 20s
Derringers they're called I think, pretty cool but not exactly common in europe

I've explored abandoned towns that once had thriving industry, surprised at how some items were in tact

Yes when I was a young college kid with lots of free time. Went with two high school buddies but that was the last I ever saw them.

Its been almost two decades since I've seen them. They're married/have GF's now while I rot in my dark lonely room.

Derringers they're called I think, pretty cool but not exactly common in europe
No. Those only have 2 shots. Over-under... The one I had, had a magazine/clip.

It would only work with the more expensive ammo. (CCI);

I've explored abandoned towns that once had thriving industry, surprised at how some items were in tact
I used to explore old mining towns in the west... They didn't leave much behind. Except big iron stuff.